CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 08:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Ya, I heard that too. Kinda makes you wounder dont it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO First post ever coming on to help Shmee dredge up an old discussion meant to try and discredit HPR. If you don't like them, why don't you try to discredit them by outrunning them?

Unbelievable!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

first i did not dig it up 'choose did'. second whats wrong with my question. NOTHING, NOT BASHING NO ONE! i dont mind hpr.

Old 02-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Calm down dude I didnt say I dont like HPR, I just said that I heard that same thing. Infact I bought a 730 kit from HPR and in the process of putting it in.

Didnt mean to offend!

Old 02-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: shmee
didnt HPR use the PAMI cylinder to make the 730? i heard that from a few people now. nothing wrong with that but just wondering.

yes they did, there was about a 7 page discussion over if it was ethically right or wrong to use it a while back(got pretty heated) but in the end , i think the only thing that wasnt changed on that cylinder was the name on the side of it...

Old 02-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

thanks bigshow. thats what i needed to know.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Old 02-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shmee
thanks bigshow. thats what i needed to know.

END OF DISCUSSION.
u bet....any time

ok ok....end of discussion now....lol...

Old 02-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

this thread rite here was started not to discredit anyone but was started to have a little fun between 2 friends. for those who know both of us we went back and forth with each other for a long time trying to out think and out cleaver each other. from what you see in the last few post is why we shut it down. A whole lot of people got offended and started taking what we said serious . well after i got off the phone this morning with choose he thought it would be funny to get me one last time after i told him about my new 730 problems. when i saw this i about pissed my pants with laughter. this is what friends do to try to chear each other up. when i saw this it just made my day and made me take a look back at all the fun i used to have with the bikes before i got caught up in all the my bike is the fastest and best and made me realize that i have lost focus of what im all about. meeting people, hanging out, good conversation and ocasional beer or two. i want to thank choose for snapping me back into reality amd showing me it realy does not matter who builds your motors as long as you are enjoying what you are doing. well the enjoyment had all disapeared and it became an obsesion that i was gonna show a few people no matter what it cost and no matter what i had to do or who i had to step on to get to the top. here i will say it so you all dont have to. hpr sucks, pami sucks rwr sucks kenz suck i suck. everyone has sucked at one time but the real thing is how are they now. not back then this rite here brought me back from a bad bad place. thankyou choose you only did this cause your skeered my bug spray might kill the spider. i cant spray for long but i can spray[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]everyone needs to relax and get back to the enjoyment of the sport. and before anyone gets upset and blast me for saying these guys suck relax it was a joke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

AMEN MY BRUTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what im talkin about....who cares how fast u made it up a hill or down a track.....as long as u had a big aZZ smile on your face when u didi it..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

ooooohhhhh i get it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is the 730 kit worth the $$$$