CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Ace, man I thought I had it bad, but my wife is driving me nuts. I didnt reup on our Vegas tickets so we could do a coast trip, now that its just months away, I hear about it regularly. You know, they dont have to show it on the tv show much, just gets you all excited.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Dan just called me Ace!!! Big shock his sleeve droped!!!!!!!!!!
Glen, please tell me you've got his number, or atleast that you told him to call me up. I still need to offer to help out but atleast I'm feeling it was something that may have happened to anyone regarless.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm assuming that a sleeve dropping is more expensive to fix thank some bearings going out on a turbo?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Ace, man I thought I had it bad, but my wife is driving me nuts. I didnt reup on our Vegas tickets so we could do a coast trip, now that its just months away, I hear about it regularly. You know, they dont have to show it on the tv show much, just gets you all excited.
Shame on you. May the wrath of your wife rain down![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I usually go to both races at Phoeinx, both at Fontana, and the one in Vegas. Vegas has to get that second date to round this budget out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When I was doing the Marine Corps Rifle Team gig we would always hit Richmond and Martinsville too.
Nothing beats a day at the races, and I've tried the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, absolutely nothing compares to the smell of burning rubber, 110 octane fuel, the sound of 800 horses times 43. I have a count down timer starting at 90 days out. Seems like yesterday it was at 90, today we're at 27 days 4 hours and some minutes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Reach up and tighten' those belts, let's go Racin' boys!

Old 01-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

dan and i rode over to the hill together we parked and had a few laughs, and i dont remember if it was the first pass or second but i know it was the last. real nice guy

Old 01-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Range Rover

In such a great place at such a great time, what in the world would possess a bunch of fellow DS owners to disown one of their own? This just has really moved me after reading through all the replies of how well everyone "seemed" to get along. Hmm, maybe there is more to this story....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

ds epress are you for real or what becouse im starting to get pissed off at the whole incident again, i dont know why you wont post your origin where you are from but this is why i dont have many friends .im not afraid to speak the truth and everyone on here knows where they can find, if your one of those jerks out of arizona who thinks its funny for someone to blow there motor or where ver your from you sure got me stirred up again. if you are asking a serious ? about the situation than im sorry but this one realy gets me going. i have been contacted by several people on the forum and noone wants to take responsibility for the 4 guys cracking the jokes, if my wifes cousin would have made fun of one of you all while we were there or disrespected any of you there i would have been the first one to punch him in the face, a few of you guys got to see a little of my bad side when the stupid drag pipe would not go on. i dont remember who it was that came over at 130 in the morning and helped me finally get it on but they heard words that have not come out of my mouth in a while, they said there was so much arguing and cussing going on that they thought i had someone over there helping me. I would do anything in theworld that i could possibly do to help someone out, i like to think if im your friend than you have a friend for life, but let me tell you what there is a few out there that i would not even pee on if they were on fire. i dont care who builds your motor if it blows up its not funny. let me blow one of mine up and then crack a joke about it infront of me. im not an older man riding by myself who is afraid to say something. becouse i speak my mind i dont have many friends. if a person cant handal the truth than they cant handal me as a friend. anybody on here can post any of my pm to them becouse in them i ahve said the same things to their face already. even with eric randal and all the other guys if you **** me off ii will let you know about it. if you want the truth hang out with me for a while. every story has 2 sides a godd and an evil you all can decide on your own where i stand.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Range Rover

2Big, I can assure you that Im not one of those "jerks" from Arizona. I think I can read clearly about where you stand and what you mean. Im also one to say what I feel and what I think. I still find it very disturbing to me of how some many on this forum portray to be brothers to the end and then when confronted in real life scenarios they are nothing more than just two-faced people at the very least. Now with that said, I have also found it very hard to take people for their face value. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.

TheExpress[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dsexpress, Ive narrowed it down to the big PAmi's that Ive seen (and Ive been around). By ANY chance was that you At Dumont about 7 months ago? I think you had a 108.5 big block on a giant shot of juice (it was black w/ paint job)?? I might have seen you make a few SICK runs up the hill.. But after the 3rd or 4th run you blew the chain right off sprayin out of the hole?? Was that you!! I had the black DS w/ tripples and a drag pipe.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Dsexpress, Ive narrowed it down to the big PAmi's that Ive seen (and Ive been around). By ANY chance was that you At Dumont about 7 months ago? I think you had a 108.5 big block on a giant shot of juice (it was black w/ paint job)?? I might have seen you make a few SICK runs up the hill.. But after the 3rd or 4th run you blew the chain right off sprayin out of the hole?? Was that you!! I had the black DS w/ tripples and a drag pipe.
Hmm, some folks just cant hide. LOL! From what I seen that pig of yours sure knows how to pick em up and put em down. Good job. BTW, what motor work are you running?

Old 01-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Small world ehh? LOL

If I had a pilot running and if I was near by, Then it was the stock bore. If I was riding it it was a sleeved but BUILT 105.5mm built from the preacher.. Stock axle, and "was" still heavy. Im going out for pres day to do some damage for the stock bore. Should hit near 60 all motor.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!