CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Hmm, well since they have so many folks in here who are so loyal to their builders maybe we can talk Klug Racing, HPR, TVI and a few others to come out and join us. Hmm, just a thought. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

i come from a background of hard knocks, i have been that little person in life that could not catch a break no matter what i have done. i am not one to brag about the things i have done to help many people out not only on this forum but in the real life. if you have ever been down and out and almost living on the streets you dont forget where you came. Every so often i take that ride to take a look at where i once was and to assure myself that i dont ever want to return. Im not one to preach but the next time your feeling sorry for yourself go do what i do spend the day with some homeless people just so you can see threw there eyes. dont wear your nice clothes or a heavy jacket and you go into a place and try to get a meal. i chalenge any of you and your friends go and spend christmas eve with the homeless and thank god that when you leave you have a place to go. As you can see i am for the underdog and the little guy. i cant stand to see someone taking advantage of and pissed on like that. you will never feel or have a more humbaling experience than to have a homeless person offer you there last piece of fruit or there jacket becouse you are completely out of your element. they dont have anything of much value $ wise to give you but with the kindness and sinserity they do offer is just heart wrenching. so when people start casting stones at the little guy i hope they are alot stronger than me becouse im gonna hit rite back with one twice the size. never knock the little man becouse he will be the only one standing beside you when push comes to shove.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I am ready!! I have a new build comming in the next 6 months mostly drag parts from ondunes and drag chassis w/ big motor. Should weigh about 290 w/ big motor and we hope to hit 70+ up any hill. We need to all meet up at Dumont and run banshee hill.. Its the best place to get the power to the ground IMO.

2big, Give me a call!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSexpress
Hmm, well since they have so many folks in here who are so loyal to their builders maybe we can talk Klug Racing, HPR, TVI and a few others to come out and join us. Hmm, just a thought. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Im not brand loyal just FAST loyal!! Im in the process of building another fast DS soon for a future lucky customer so show me cuz Im watching

Old 01-28-2006, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I am ready!! I have a new build comming in the next 6 months mostly drag parts from ondunes and drag chassis w/ big motor. Should weigh about 290 w/ big motor and we hope to hit 70+ up any hill. We need to all meet up at Dumont and run banshee hill.. Its the best place to get the power to the ground IMO.

2big, Give me a call!
Go get um annihilater!!!! we will make a trip

Old 01-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Between Me you and bigdaddy will have it ALL hooked up!!!!!!!!!

sssssssssnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiif

Old 01-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Some would say pppssssst pppssst LMAO

Old 01-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: DSexpress
Im not brand loyal just FAST loyal!! Im in the process of building another fast DS soon for a future lucky customer so show me cuz Im watching
Bomber, Very strong statement coming from a guy of your caliber. You have my respect.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have been working with 6 builders in the last 2 years!!! 1 more wont hurt LOL

Old 01-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Range Rover

I can tell already, you have the customer service down already Bomber....LOL!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!