CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
jed how many bikes can that hill accomadate. i dont want to tear the whole mountain up in one pass and ruin all the fun for everyone else that weekend.
Scott, there will be quads running the hill, all day, everyday that you are there. It might stop for a little while, while we sleep. So no worries. Well except you might get roosted by a blue goose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jed, Your the man............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Trailblazer

You said all I needed to do was ask If I needed help. So here goes, can I have a loan so I can make my toy as fast as yours.........LOL

Old 07-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well I have stayed out of this till now but I have been around the DS forum from just about the beginning and I would like to say that it takes big men to admit when they were wrong and to say it on a public forum that is huge. I have always thought of Jed as a good friend and I have even more respect for him now. Choose I don't really know you but I give you just as much credit as I do Jed.

You ate some crow with that post buddie.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well on the the good stuff. I have been to all but the second DS days and if anyone is thinking about not making because of this you need to rethink your decision. Everyone that I have been to there just seems to be this aura that is present that is undescribable. Heck even Marky and Gary got along at the last one.

I know I will be there with Jed and I will have plenty of corona, captain and apple pie with everyones name on it..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

one pass and i will have that whole mountain rutted up so deep that everyone is gonna have to dune ride. you felt the power of the rainbow bike, now just minus 200 lbs off of her. you know what im talking about baby. you choose and sandbomber are all gonna share a camp trailor so you all can kiss and make up that way we all have a great wonderful time. im looking for 3 more wives so keep your eye out for me. must be able to cook , work, clean fish, skin a deer, and rebuild the ds all the way from the ground up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] help a brother out. im sure it gets cold in utah and those women would love to snuggal up to a big o thing like me.LOL

Old 07-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
one pass and i will have that whole mountain rutted up so deep that everyone is gonna have to dune ride. you felt the power of the rainbow bike, now just minus 200 lbs off of her. you know what im talking about baby. you choose and sandbomber are all gonna share a camp trailor so you all can kiss and make up that way we all have a great wonderful time. im looking for 3 more wives so keep your eye out for me. must be able to cook , work, clean fish, skin a deer, and rebuild the ds all the way from the ground up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] help a brother out. im sure it gets cold in utah and those women would love to snuggal up to a big o thing like me.LOL
I know you are not talking to me specificly.

But dang you crack me up. I will give ya a hug But I am married I wish I new someone I could bring up there to snuggle with ya. You will still have fun.
Can't wait to meet ya.

Tracy

Old 07-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
DuneMe, it just hit me like a ton of bricks. Is it SIN CITY?
STRIKE

(Oh, that's a hint too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Old 07-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Striking Distance ( I have never seen it but it sounds right.)

Old 07-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was hoping this thread would die and go away LOL but since Duneme brought it back to the top...... Ron will bring the blue frame that someone said that someone said has been.... well ya know..... It will be at Sandfest for all including rcoop to inspect and be measured. Thanks guys

You will have to wait if 2big is riding it LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeh. . . That Duneme. . . stirin' the pot. . . F'er!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cynick. . . time for you to sign up for NetFlix! Good guess. . . that's it.

I think I agree with you Bomber. . . I need to play around in another thread.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!