CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Yahoo. This is great to hear.

By the way Cynick is me and my husband but he doesn't get on as often as me so we are one in the same just so everyone knows and thank you all for including me in your thoughts.

I am just very happy that Bomb is united again.

Tracy

Old 07-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

so now that we are all on the same page, who wants there @$$ wooped in utah by my big old ugly rainbow bike? chilicon that statement of yours really says something about you, offering a complete stranger something like that. i hope to meet you someday.

Old 07-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Glad you decided to make it. Can't wait to meet ya 2Big. Hey Scatterbrain will you come to. It will be fun. Can't wait to meet everyone. Just over a month can't wait.

Oh and 2Big you can kick my a$$ at the hill. It won't take much.

Tracy

Old 07-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

we are all bringing waverunners rite.LOL if everything is really settaled and i can get away, and even if i dont get my fs2500 weekend warrior im gonna try my best.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

We all need to make this happen just for the moral support. Im gonna try my best. If I can get this house closed out and my motor built, you better look out.....cause Im coming to GET ME SUM, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

word in the grapevine is someones drag frame is suposed to be done and ready to ship out, i dont know how many 300lb 100hp bikes sandmountain can handal. who knows someone else might be using it by then. but then again maybe not.

Old 07-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Trailblazer

Kinda brings a big fat tear to your eye don't it...........I can only hope that I can be as much help to some of you, as some of you have been to me!!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
word in the grapevine is someones drag frame is suposed to be done and ready to ship out, i dont know how many 300lb 100hp bikes sandmountain can handal. who knows someone else might be using it by then. but then again maybe not.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

jed how many bikes can that hill accomadate. i dont want to tear the whole mountain up in one pass and ruin all the fun for everyone else that weekend.

Old 07-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will start off by saying Chilicon, thanks. But if you need help, anyone of these guys will give you all the help you need, you just need to ask. And as always, my trailers open to all.

As for Choose, what can I say but I am sorry. I have misinterpeted(spelling?) everything he did, and meant in this thread. After knowing this, I can see why he would take such an offense to me saying the things I said. They were out of line completely, and completely off base. Its hard to convey what one means on these forums. So its hard to figure out how to take someone when something such as this comes up. That dont excuse my responses to Choose. I should take two lashings across the back for my misdeeds. I would have went back and erased my comments, but with talking to Choose, we decided to leave them, since they are truley what we both meant at the time we wrote them. And for people to realise, not everyone gets along all the time, but what matters is when friends can put the differences aside, and come together again, as friends. I know I have pissed alot of you folks off about this, and I cannot fix that, but know my intentions were not intended to demean Choose, but rather to stand up for Glenn. Either way, my comment were out of line, and I apologise.

Now for the groupy thing. I want to be the first to say, what in the he!! is that all about? The only group I am with is my Ds brotheren. I might run one builders parts, but that dont mean I dislike, or am not friends with another because he dont. So there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I also want to say something thing for Ds days. First, this was not the reason for putting this aside. Ds days is alot of fun, but merely just one little event in my life. I did this for friendship. Second, I hope those of you that were not going to come to Ds days, reconsiders. Third, It is not a race!!!! This is a group of friends getting together to have a great time. There will be racing oh yes, but this is not why we are getting together. Fourth, If you want to see alot of Ds's, with many different things done to them. Get some ideas. Meet some fantastic people. Ride some spectacular dunes. Enjoy camping with your family and friends. Or just to come and have a good time, then you need to come!!

Thats all for now, peace out!!!!!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!