CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

I guess Pms would be a better venue...

Old 07-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I guess Pms would be a better venue...

The only pm I got for Mr Slama is my phone number. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Thats the best idea Ive heard yet. Jed and Scott need to talk man to man to get this all sorted out. It doesnt make any sense to keep this thing between you guys going on open forum. Mabe youll have to agree to disagree but it is important to our DS Nation that you two respect each other. Dont get me wrong Im not saying you dont respect each other, but you just need to get to the bottom of this. I also would like to through out that I am here for anyone to talk to as friend, or a mediatore, or just another DS brother, pm me for my phone number or with your phone number and we'll talk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DuneMe, is it Hostage?

Old 07-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Im talkin to bomber right now. He cannot get online but this is how he probly looks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Scott- He said fly down and look at the frame if you still have doubts. Instead of this issue being talked about on here.

And BIGSHOW- Not only am standing up for Glenn as a freind, Ive looked at the frame and ITS STOCK and Glenn gave me his word that the frame was stock end of story. So dont come on here and say we are just "standing up for a friend" they are both friends I just dont understand why this is still in question. This garbage is getting old.

Old 07-27-2006, 03:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Im talkin to bomber right now. He cannot get online but this is how he probly looks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Scott- He said fly down and look at the frame if you still have doubts. Instead of this issue being talked about on here.

And BIGSHOW- Not only am standing up for Glenn as a freind, Ive looked at the frame and ITS STOCK and Glenn gave me his word that the frame was stock end of story. So dont come on here and say we are just "standing up for a friend" they are both friends I just dont understand why this is still in question. This garbage is getting old.

Mario, I tried to call Glenn this morning and will try again now. I have already stated in the above post that Im finished with the question about the chassis. My concern at this moment is a guy calling me a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE on the open forum whenever he dont even know me. I never called ANYBODY any names and dont agree with being called names either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

DuneMe, it just hit me like a ton of bricks. Is it SIN CITY?

Old 07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Glenn and I just got off the phone with eachother. It was a very positive conversation. He and I both agreed that we will move on united. The division, misunderstanding has been laid to rest. I think this is a very important page in this thread.

Im gonna try my best not to come off with such an edge from now on. I know I have come across to some many people on here as someone who Im really not. I dont want to cast a negative imagine on this forum. We all will not agree on everything in the future. But we all share the same passion and for that, we do need one another from time to time. So with this all said, I want to say that if I have offended ANYBODY on this forum (not only in this thread) but also in other threads, IM VERY SORRY FOR THAT. I want to make a positive impression on everybody I interact with every day of my life.

Jed, Please give me a call so we can get this out the way. Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 07-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
Choose, i wouldnt sweat this man. U didnt do anything wrong. the ONLY reason this has even been an issue is because of all the guys that are a friend to bomber... no one seems to want the truth, they seem to want to turn this personal....if this was ANYONE else that was questioned, the SAME group that is now bashing u,would be ALL over this subject......if this was azsand that won and was questioned about his frame....it would be a feeding frenzy around here...........and before u guys respond and start tarring me down....pull up some history of past subjects.....theres no way u guys can disagree....

god bless,
Rocky
You are absolutly right.

Old 07-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Trailblazer

First off, I'm not taking sides, not saying who screwed up or who is the hero. Just my 2 cents, take it or leave it..........All the talk about liars, hypocrites and cheaters, my ? is what about plain old common sense? Before I ever blamed, accused or called somebody out, I would make damn sure I had all my ducks in a row. Would anybody go home a smack their wife around because the guy across the street said she was sleeping with the mailman? I personally would not smack my wife for any reason, but especially not without concrete evidence, but that's just me..........I've met Jed a couple of times and he has always been a great guy. I've never met 2big, but from what I've read and heard , he could stay in my motorhome anytime.........There are other people on these forums that are just as nice and would do anything for you I'm sure, choose, I think your probably one of them. Mr. Horsepower is another. I've never spent a dime with HPR, but Eric has talked to me on the phone a couple of times in the past to help me with carb problems, stock carb..........I guess that's what bugs me more than anything. I've been following these forums for 3 or 4 years now and been a member for 1 to 2 years. In the beginning, most everybody was willing to help. Very rarely did you seen a post such as this. I really don't post that much because it's like if you have not tore your DS down to bare frame, or blown the motor and spent thousands on after market parts, then your nobody..........I have learn alot over the years from these forums and have met a couple of you, I would like to continue to learn and possibly meet most of you guys (and girls, sorry cynik)..........As far as what side of the fence I'm on, if there are girls and beer on both sides, I'll stand on the tallest fence post before picking a side..LOL............KEEP IT REAL GUYS

Old 07-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright guys. I just got off the phone with 650viper and let me be the first to say that I honestly thank him for giving me a call. We will be moving on united in a very positive way from here on out. I think this is another great day in the Ds community. BOMBARDIER FIRST!

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!