CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

DSNUT,
You really do have to give the Ninja credit for trying to let you high $$$ big bore guys run in your class so a POS Stock Bore, Stock Stroke dosn't beat you!!!! You really gotta' be careful about that face down in the grave, all those people that you want to kiss your A$$ just might give it a good ol' swift kick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But what do I know?? I could just be a screen name for Mario [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lmao

Tom

Ohh and Hightower I got some decent vids and pics of DS Days 04', A few thong shots and ohhh I mean bikes racing and camp and stuff like that.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
DSNUT,
You really do have to give the Ninja credit for trying to let you high $$$ big bore guys run in your class so a POS Stock Bore, Stock Stroke dosn't beat you!!!! You really gotta' be careful about that face down in the grave, all those people that you want to kiss your A$$ just might give it a good ol' swift kick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But what do I know?? I could just be a screen name for Mario [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lmao

Tom

Ohh and Hightower I got some decent vids and pics of DS Days 04', A few thong shots and ohhh I mean bikes racing and camp and stuff like that.
Ahh............There again I will be dead and I won't really care.

I look forward to the race. Nitromethane makes a motor think it is bigger than it is. If Mario is running NM like he has indicated, his motor will be well prepared to whoop up on us big bores. I have always downplayed my bike's performance but I will be very surprised if a 470 lb stock bore DS that is making roughly 70 hp can whoop up on a 400 lb big bore that is making about 95 hp w/ a 20 shot.

I am not saying it can't happen, I will simply be surprised.

The biggest difference you will find between me and the other guys on this forum is I will tell you exactly what I am running and why I am doing what I am doing. I won't be hiding stroker cranks (like I wanted to), I won't be pushing NM and saying I am normally aspirated or anything like that. Lets just put the bikes together and see what we see.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Well this year is shaping up to be the best year yet if everyone doesn't flake out and actually shows up.

As for history I have been to 3 of the 4 DS days.

1st Ds Days: Got stuck in the soft sand at 2:30 in the AM (demon was driving) Found jetsnow and he pulled us out in his sleep. He did not remember doing it in the morning!!!!! WIND WIND AND MORE WIND. Pulled out a 40,000 lb motor home with my truck, jetsnows, and a older bronco that was pretty sweet all hooked together.

2nd: Missed

3rd: Demon and apple pie, TURBO TIM........oysters, rodney and keith, that about covers that.
Met 2 real good friend in 650Viper and his brother. Midnight Turbo install in
650Viper's trailer.

4th: Markey tanked buy noon under my awning jawing with gary.......
More apple pie, and lots of good racing.

5th:....................To Be Continued

The drive was worth it every time!!!!

Old 03-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

DSNUT,
You are deff. giving him the benefit, I think the last time I seen it on a scale it was weighing in at 482 lbs., and the only dyno sheet I seen had that thing pumping out like 62.5 HP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] But you never know with the mystery of the Legendary Ninja.

Tom

Old 03-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Man that midnight Turbo intall was fun, Kelly needs to bring another one this year and we can install it in my new trailer...then let me make payments...lol ..I think Richard should bring another tire of fire crackers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I really did not think those things would stop.

Old 03-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSaholic
Well this year is shaping up to be the best year yet if everyone doesn't flake out and actually shows up.

1st Ds Days: Got stuck in the soft sand at 2:30 in the AM (demon was driving) Found jetsnow and he pulled us out in his sleep. He did not remember doing it in the morning!!!!! WIND WIND AND MORE WIND. Pulled out a 40,000 lb motor home with my truck, jetsnows, and a older bronco that was pretty sweet all hooked together.

3rd: Demon and apple pie, TURBO TIM........oysters, rodney and keith, that about covers that.
650Viper's trailer.

Well at least I'm not mentioned in the 3rd one. The whole pick up BED and UFO thing - that was fun - but its time to make some more history.

Old 03-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Originally posted by: DSaholic

650Viper's trailer.

Well at least I'm not mentioned in the 3rd one. The whole pick up BED and UFO thing - that was fun - but its time to make some more history.

Hmmm 4th DS days, my brother (Crash20) and I sat there and talked to Marky for about 30 minutes and he didn't remember us at all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We were only able to show up and spend the afternoon last time, but we are really lookingforward to meeting everyone that we have not met yet, and getting to see the evening festivities first hand!!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

Now WTF Marky, I thought you were a changed man???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] what's with all this "It's time to make some more history" talk????? Well from what I seen of the map there are no Military Bases near so that rules out the chance of you seeing anymore UFO's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well maybe with enough Apple Pie and when you wake up from under your truck to take a leak you just might be in prime condition to have another "sighting". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You know I should have enough room in the Sand Condo that you could throw a cot in the garage and wash some of the sand out of your crack....oohhh wait that's right no sleeping in the sand....well at least wash off once a day..... I think i'm going to start packing tonight!!!!!! Ninja, get your stuff ready were going to the dunes in....five months............

Tom

Old 03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sandman, since I will be racing Nut and his 730, I might as well take out your 720 while i'm at it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Thats right, me and my little 650 against you and your big 720, Ds days 2005. And that is a callout baby!!

Oh and Mario, I will have my wifes little stage two there to give you some comp. I'll even turn her paddles around backwards to make it even![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

jed you know we'll be on the line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but to be fair the big 720 might be smaller [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] cool so there you guys have it boonies vs nx, wet verus dry. to bad we're not talking t-shirts there wasn't there something like that at the 1st or 2nd one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?