CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 01:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

I will try to make this one

Old 03-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Classes look great....I'll see what I can drum up on my end...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Of course, I have nothing to write home about...just a little ole bolt-on bike with a 20 shot, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
I will try to make this one
Well I can kiss that trophy goodbye![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Who all is coming from Oregon? Can I pull my 30' toyhauler to the camping area with my 4x4 pickup?

Old 03-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider

O yea the people we always go with have a 34FT toyhauler 5th wheel with a ford F350 crewcab 4X4 with duals and you can still park and ride over to the hill or even camp at the hill what ever you like to do. They do have quiet time here that was enforced when we were there last spring break. Hope all can go.

Old 03-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

My pilot backed out of the trip so I will have to run with my fat a$$ on the seat. No problem...........I will just need a headstart on the stock bores![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, this thread is getting started early this year!
If we are going to set up organized races we should say no pilots right from the begining!
I think if your gunna bring it you should have to race it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Here's another idea, just call em out all weekend long, grudge match style keep track of who's the one to beat in each class and call em out ....best 2/3 winner keeps the "target" on his back till he gets beat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Monday KOTH race for the "boat" anchor.

boat.... or is it taob anchor, now that's funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Uh.............I am actually a paraplegic and can do some riding but to race I have to have a pilot. Since mine backed out would one of you guys pilot my bike?

Ron

Old 03-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the idea of no jockeys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I guess i'll have to get my big butt on it and race to

There is no quiet time at the mountain. And yes, you can pull any trailer, motorhome combo, Diesel hauler, you name it, you can make it!

Old 03-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't get it. Some of you guys are saying you don't want it to be very official or organized because it is about the fun but you want to make arbitrary rules about Jockeys? What next? Girls can't play either?

This is like making new rules for kickball before recess! Good Grief!

If my Pilot can make it, he will be running the races and if we win a trophy of any kind you can decide whether to disqualify me or not. I'm not in grade school anymore and it is normal to have pilots at races, just because you don't want one doesn't mean you have the right to make everyone live by your ideals.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am looking forward to it! I hope the weather is good and I can't wait to watch some of the really fast bikes first hand (I don't actually expect to win a trophy, I just think some of you are being ridiculous about jockeys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

My pilot will be running for me if he changes his mind about the trip. You guys will have to do what you have to do.

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?