CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

YES dsnut you learn fast but no this is an intelligent conversation no need for kizzing azz at this point anyway's.But yes gunner was there as big said he did fall short of the day due to injury(by the way anyone have any news ???) And while i do respect othton and sherri and planetsand actualy is becoming a good site to hang out at. It is not the fast/sand governing body the ASDA is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] While i would Admitt they are getting closer to that goal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

I heard Gunner burned his leg really bad but he did complete the last run in the finals against Eric. He got off his bike at the finish and fell down. The ambulance passed us on the way out of town. Wish you the best Gunner

Old 04-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
I heard Gunner burned his leg really bad but he did complete the last run in the finals against Eric. He got off his bike at the finish and fell down. The ambulance passed us on the way out of town. Wish you the best Gunner
Dave Moore told me that Gunner is one of the best riders he has ever seen. 13 year old, 78 lb kid that knows every bolt on the bike he is running, knows how to wrench and knows how to cut a good light.

Impressive![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Yes I was very impressed with his bikes and how he rode

Old 04-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

At 80lbs. the bikes he rode didnt even know he was there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

acutally, there are guidelines for getting a timeslip accepted from other tracks.
Amongst many rules, the one that is most important in this case are the lack of guard beams.
I can go lay down a timeslip next weekend in the 3.5's but I'd hope that the smart people aren't fooled...
Any time you see a track laying down record breaking times on every bike that was running, you better take a look at why...... in this case, everyone's reaction times looked like it was their first time on a light tree: No guard beams, slow reaction times, fast e.t.'s. Not necessarily a fast track was needed.

The Planet Sand track was A+ if you can't lay down a fast time there, it'll be hard to find a faster track. And what happened to that old argument that sand was 3 tenths slower than dirt (back when the good ol boys out West said we couldn't be that fast)? 3.9's should be 3.6's on a Planet Sand dirt track, right? Or, does the argument change, depending on which side HPR is on?

Old 04-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

80lb. pilots, what a joke, it's funny what some will do for glory.

Old 04-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Range Rover

Wow, I just witnessed the birth of a new pissing contest. Can't wait to see who the weiner is!

Old 04-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Originally posted by: XR650Warrior
80lb. pilots, what a joke, it's funny what some will do for glory.

No gunner is no joke but he is a pro.But that dose offend some of the big guy's but thats not his problem and 222 bring that 3.6 bike and we shall play....Mono un Mono no teams me and you and our bikes of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] BIG GUY"S CRACK ME UP LOL..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

NOTE :AZsand comments are his own opions and do not reflect the feelings of the mangment.But in no way's is meant to offends enormously large drag racers which to our understanding dose incompass the whole ds community. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...