CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

Gunner is a pro and doesnt ride for anyone. His dad owns the quads if Im correct.

Be careful what you ask for

Old 04-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Gunner Rowland is a 13yr old 78lb kid who rides extremely well for his age/ability. But he does own a 4mil banshee and rides it as well. But he was riding quads for pretty much anybody wanting him to ride.

Old 04-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
Gunner is a pro and doesnt ride for anyone. His dad owns the quads if Im correct.

Be careful what you ask for

Gunner owns a 4mil banshee & thats it for now. The Airforce1's YFZ he piloted is a friends. Airforce1 has also stated that he would no longer have Gunner pilot has bike after the injury on it. Gunner did pilot a half dozen bikes at planet sand before the injury. He's a he11 of a pilot at 80lbs but at 13years old the presure can get to yah & mishaps can happen.

Edit: Dang I just type to slow. Choosen has already post about Gunner/bike.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

reread the post. The response doesn't match the statements made. Apparently all the numbers can get confusing.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a running bike in over a year. Fortunately, I've been able to ride whatever a customer provided at any given race. Now that I think about it- that's kind of cool- it's not the HPR in house one of a kind, customer can't get those parts, kind of racebikes. But, I am working on one of those!

I'll post when I know for sure where my next race will be. Anyone is welcome to attend. Off the cuff, I'd say it'll be in Tennesse on Memorial Day Weekend - start making tentative plans now. Who wants to bring a bike for me to ride?

Old 04-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
reread the post. The response doesn't match the statements made. Apparently all the numbers can get confusing.

Unfortunately, I haven't had a running bike in over a year. Fortunately, I've been able to ride whatever a customer provided at any given race. Now that I think about it- that's kind of cool- it's not the HPR in house one of a kind, customer can't get those parts, kind of racebikes. But, I am working on one of those!

I'll post when I know for sure where my next race will be. Anyone is welcome to attend. Off the cuff, I'd say it'll be in Tennesse on Memorial Day Weekend - start making tentative plans now. Who wants to bring a bike for me to ride?

Im thinking about letting you jockey my bike......since you will pick up atleast 2 tenths on the tree, it should be competitive, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

One thing I noticed a few years ago at Glamis. Randall was NOT used to a single light tree. Therefor hindering his starts at f s w. On a tree, Randall and Eric are a force to be recond with. I think I have a good eye for the tree, Ive been practicing on a tree on the computor.LOL

Old 04-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Tree tree who needs a tree all you do is line up both guy's get a beer when your beers gone you go!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if you have too much beer on your shirt when you reach the finish line thats a fowl you lose... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] RE-RUN the race new beers please. ;Q

Old 04-19-2006, 09:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Tree tree who needs a tree all you do is line up both guy's get a beer when your beers gone you go!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if you have too much beer on your shirt when you reach the finish line thats a fowl you lose... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] RE-RUN the race new beers please. ;Q
That is right. After about the 3rd pass, whoever has the biggest bladder will make the KOTH pass while the loser is standing on the side of the track with his back to the wind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

My bad I didnt know he was riding so many other bikes. HMMMMMM not a bad idea.

Old 04-20-2006, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222

What you been smoken dood!!!!! You have my bike!!!!!! YOU have a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...