CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: 222

I'll post when I know for sure where my next race will be. Anyone is welcome to attend. Off the cuff, I'd say it'll be in Tennesse on Memorial Day Weekend - start making tentative plans now. Who wants to bring a bike for me to ride?

What you been smoken dood!!!!! You have my bike!!!!!! YOU have a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hes looking for a ride not an adventure. Something that makes it down the track, hell something that can do a practice launch without braking the axle.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Man when that axle twisted off I saw a crowd of people rush the fence with camera's and video recorders. It was like Sandbomber was coming down the Red Carpet!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Had just enough to get-er-done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

[i]

Im thinking about letting you jockey my bike......since you will pick up atleast 2 tenths on the tree, it should be competitive, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
It would be an honor.

Tennesse, soon?

Old 04-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
One thing I noticed a few years ago at Glamis. Randall was NOT used to a single light tree. Therefor hindering his starts at f s w. On a tree, Randall and Eric are a force to be recond with. I think I have a good eye for the tree, Ive been practicing on a tree on the computor.LOL

Mario, man, you were sitting on the wrong side of the start light. I have to at least wait for the poor guy running the lineup to clear me so I don't run over him!! If I left when the rest of them did, I'd have pegged him a few times.

I grew up on instant green- I love it. Now, if Choose says I'm slow on the instant light, I'll have to rethink my abilities. So, Choose, was I slow on the instant light at The Clash? You can be truthful...

One thing I never got the hang of for sure was at Aledo our first year there: "Now, see that truck sittin down at the 600ft mark of the track? When his headlights go off - GO!!!"
I asked "Who's calling the redlights?" They answered "the guy in the truck of course!" ....... I believe I got left sitting on the start more than once!!

Old 04-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Tree tree who needs a tree all you do is line up both guy's get a beer when your beers gone you go!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if you have too much beer on your shirt when you reach the finish line thats a fowl you lose... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] RE-RUN the race new beers please. ;Q

Now that's a little more reasonable! Ok, this adds a whole new dimension to racing- kinda like the whoops for the first time last year......I might have to get a jock for this one..... any big beer bellied fellows up to it?

Old 04-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: 222

I'll post when I know for sure where my next race will be. Anyone is welcome to attend. Off the cuff, I'd say it'll be in Tennesse on Memorial Day Weekend - start making tentative plans now. Who wants to bring a bike for me to ride?

What you been smoken dood!!!!! You have my bike!!!!!! YOU have a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sssshhhhhh!!!! I'm trying to get someone to pay my way!

Old 04-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Randall, Ill look back on this thread. I may have been the one who said you were not used to a single light . BUT NOW I get it. I was wondering what was going on I thought you were being TOO honest and not watching the guys finger hit the light button (LOL). Im talking about the f s w before last year. Makes sence now. I guess my pilot was on the right side at least, Since I might not have been. The light guy may not have been watching the stageing guy close enough if you would have hit him.

Old 04-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

222 im your man 9 times out of 10 im going in the helicopter anyway's i might as well be drunk and feeling no pain.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...