CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS rules Planet Sand...

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS rules Planet Sand...

Gonna be a good year to kick ars and take names LOL

Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

are you gonna make it to pismo in june? if nothing else i will carry the tool bag and pretend to be doing adjustments on your bike before every pass. hey man i gotta get in on this winning streak also.

Old 04-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im working on plans right now!!! Hope it all works out to come and kick it

Old 04-21-2006, 04:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Alright Randall, I just looked back at the video I was thinking about. You actually had a better reaction time then most on the line with the single light. I watched the 5.6 meg 501+ semi's. I take back that statement. It was actually my pilot that was shy off the line, but he still pulled pretty hard. I guess I cant remember all the fine details without investigating and verifying.

Edit- Coulnt find you sleepin on the line on any of the races, go figure!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Originally posted by: XR650Warrior
80lb. pilots, what a joke, it's funny what some will do for glory.

No gunner is no joke but he is a pro.But that dose offend some of the big guy's but thats not his problem and 222 bring that 3.6 bike and we shall play....Mono un Mono no teams me and you and our bikes of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] BIG GUY"S CRACK ME UP LOL..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

NOTE :AZsand comments are his own opions and do not reflect the feelings of the mangment.But in no way's is meant to offends enormously large drag racers which to our understanding dose incompass the whole ds community. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Fear the 80lb. pilots, I'm scared

Old 04-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
[i]

Im thinking about letting you jockey my bike......since you will pick up atleast 2 tenths on the tree, it should be competitive, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
It would be an honor.

Tennesse, soon?

Hmmm, you might actually be talking me into a vacation in Pigeon Forge, Tn, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]....soon, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
[i]

Im thinking about letting you jockey my bike......since you will pick up atleast 2 tenths on the tree, it should be competitive, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
It would be an honor.

Tennesse, soon?

Hmmm, you might actually be talking me into a vacation in Pigeon Forge, Tn, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]....soon, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Fess up, If you go I'll go. Hows that. lol. Of course its easy for me to say, I'm only 124 miles from Pigeon Forge. lol. =]

Old 04-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
[i]

It would be an honor.

Tennesse, soon?

Fess up, If you go I'll go. Hows that. lol. Of course its easy for me to say, I'm only 124 miles from Pigeon Forge. lol. =]

Now thats what Im talking about right there.....perfect excuse to come to Tennessee to me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, someone clue me in. Im have been out of the loop lately. What's going on in Tennessee??

Old 04-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Ok, someone clue me in. Im have been out of the loop lately. What's going on in Tennessee??

Well, that will most likely be the next time out for the HPR big bikes and I just thought I might let 222 pilot my bike to some record making passes for a total stock DS motor. Yeah, I think that would be awesome. Im planning a vacation to Pigeon Forge just for an excuse to make this happen, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS rules Planet Sand...