CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Rocky -

That is cool. I was simply making reference to the post, not the website. As for the website, it appears to be polarizing. People either love it or hate it and not much in between.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
sandaholic said
---------------------------------------------
Post like these are annoying and pointless! You and yjacket are turning this forum into crap
---------------------------------------------

Your pointless dribble accusations are getting old. I am ignoring nut from now on, since its useless to try and reason
and then you try to pull me in on that?
You haven't seemingly posted anything in a long time and come on with this subjective bs twice in a row.
Are you a paid hypster/basher now?

Why don't you and your friend freebird just stick to the thread subjects for a change?
I try to stay focused when not attacked by mindless mob which both of you act like.
If you have an agenda, then state you are an agent for, just like your puss friend freebird: grow a spine.

So why don't you and freebird quit posting mindless off thread subjects. You and freebird are turning this forum into crap.

IN FACT, you are doing the same thing you are critisizing Nut for IN THE SAME MESSAGE! That really stinks.
I on the other hand am provoked.
The only thing I am trying to provoke are answers from you. As it was stated before in 5 months you have gone from not Knowing anything to thinking your a gotdam genious thinking you have all the answers and the right optional alternitives that everyone should try because you have a personal "grudge" against HPR and any people HPR. I say thats fine and its your very right to have it. But when you go as far to try and discredit every aspect of a company when you yourself don't even have a quad your into BMW motorcycles. Well that also seems kind of pointless. When you use different ID's so you can rub NUT the wrong way, doesn't that also seem pointless? Remember IP'S are recorded and compared and traceable. =] So please before you call people "paid hypster/basher now" look close inna mirror first. (you getting a cut from JE?)

You mainly come in here and quote things from information that you have aquired elsewere. Isn't that the same thing guys in here are doing quoting things that they have heard from somewhere else. Not including any of the builders in that statement. If TVI, TheBom, and HPR have issues with each other, Well thats there business. They are all big boys and have made there marks in the Bomb world and can deal with each other on there own. They have earned the respect they receive. HPR is a world record holder dam that's gotta feel good to be able to say that and have it mean it. Next year if TVI breaks it well guess what. So please before you say I'm posting off topic or subject I'm not, I'm questioning your credibility to make the comments that you do. I've been reading this forum for 2 and a half years and have been rivited by some of the writings I have read in that time, from all the builders and there supporters, from Knutz, TVI, The Bom and the list goes on and on. Even if what they were writing was a little off or dissagreed with, I still was able to gather some very usefull information. Yet untill you......and I do mean you yjacket, have I seen so much termoil in this forum, I have never had to wonder about the credibility of what I was reading. What you type is not to benifit the DS community as a whole, but only to attack HPR and wiggle your little agenda in peoples faces. Like even the few ppl you have as friends here have asked you to change the way your trying to deliver your information. Some have gone as far as to tell you not to be so condincending to them or to leave them out of your posts altogether. So till you answer the questions we have asked so many times before to test your credibility. I'll be right here.

You also know how much I hate you not knowing all the info, Sandaholic and I don't know each other but thanks to you that could change.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Im not going to let you take me there!!!! I was only beat by 1 Hp bike by a few10th's of a second and my bike sounded like a pack of fire crackers going down the track. So im still happy with the run.And i will at any time take on any hp bike i fear them not ............You my friend are a moron so don't play games with me.There is not a person reading that stament that comes away with anything different than i did.EXCEPT SOMEONE WITH THERE HEAD SHOVED SO FAR UP HP"S AZZ THE CRAP IS CLOUDING THERE THOUGHT PROCESS.
Dude, personaly I would be tickled pink if I was able to make 1 pass with your losing time. lol. =]

Old 04-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Im not going to let you take me there!!!! I was only beat by 1 Hp bike by a few10th's of a second and my bike sounded like a pack of fire crackers going down the track. So im still happy with the run.And i will at any time take on any hp bike i fear them not ............You my friend are a moron so don't play games with me.There is not a person reading that stament that comes away with anything different than i did.EXCEPT SOMEONE WITH THERE HEAD SHOVED SO FAR UP HP"S AZZ THE CRAP IS CLOUDING THERE THOUGHT PROCESS.

AZ are you sure you see things either black or white. Beat by a few 10th's sounds a little gray to me.

MrHorsepower 3.960et..........AZSand 5.949et.......thats over nineteen 10th's.

As far as the "statement" goes I was telling the guy how to fix his bike and letting him know I had "lots" of experience with his paticular situation.

You who are judging me can carry on all you want. I can handle the judgements and you pointing out my faults because I already know I am imperfect. The question is can you handle the position you are putting yourself into as a judge. Remember, to be a judge you must have no faults yourself otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Eric no you did not run your 3.9 beside me and i could be wrong about my 4.6 but i think it was beside you i know 222 choked on bombers bike beside me but that dosent matter same day same track.And i guess saying it dose matter... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but your best of 3.9 mine with 4.6 with a missfiring bike i still maintain im happy since you want to post no'splease do our 60 times i think it would be intresting to see how well with corrected times a 430 lb bike dose aginst an all out drag bike in 60 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

MrHorsepower 60ft time...1.485
AzSand 60ft time...2.002

Yes we definately faced up in the first round of eliminations in the 4 stroke unlimited class. It was only my third pass on the new bike and I will never forget that it ran 3.96 I have the time slip and I have it on video.

Old 04-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I did a back adjustment right after that pass for ya LMAO Sorry Eric LOL

Old 04-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Show the video im curious i did not keep time slips it was a bad weekend but i know kelly was keeping them ill look tomorrow but as i said 3-92 all out drag bike that is only good for one thing aginst a 4-62 fully duneable bike thats has over 100 passes i bet your motor will be on the bench well before that birthday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] next time we meet ill make sure you ain't so lucky... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I know you build awesome motors eric and i consider you to be one of the top ds mehanics out there but this is just about poor advertising taste if you wish to turn it into a butt whuppin contest im up for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
(verbaly of course i don't want to offend the weak at heart) But i am totaly fed up with the advertising in poor taste. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Show the video im curious i did not keep time slips it was a bad weekend but i know kelly was keeping them ill look tomorrow but as i said 3-92 all out drag bike that is only good for one thing aginst a 4-62 fully duneable bike thats has over 100 passes i bet your motor will be on the bench well before that birthday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] next time we meet ill make sure you ain't so lucky... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I know you build awesome motors eric and i consider you to be one of the top ds mehanics out there but this is just about poor advertising taste if you wish to turn it into a butt whuppin contest im up for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
(verbaly of course i don't want to offend the weak at heart) But i am totaly fed up with the advertising in poor taste. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
AZ - you being fed up with poor taste sounds more like a self esteem problem to me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I have no self esteem problem and no reason too !!!! I know where im going and where ive been.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay