CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Duneme,

You put yourself smack in the middle of it by electing yourself as the Jury. I regret to inform you that since I made the challenge, you are out of your jurisdiction. Kind of like a Sherrif on the wrong side of a county line.

The challenge was simple, the only T, V and I were parts of other words like "noT", "receiVed" and "receIved", lol.

He did not meet my challenge, go officiate something you are allowed some control over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Post like these are annoying and pointless! You and yjacket are turning this forum into crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
23 minutes left and 'waldo' has a bid on it ebay 720 kit.

I want a used TVI 720.
What are you going to do, make a lamp out of it or are you going to buy a quad?

Old 04-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

I have yet to see where it was a personal attack against the person, thier product or process, well then yes. Now whether it is right, wrong, high road, low road, or whatever your opinion is, that is what it is. It must fall to the "It is nothing personal, just business."

Slander, and aqusations aside, nothing stated on here without proof or facts is pointless. I am with you in that Hightower. Where are the reasons behind the aqusations. Mr. HP posted actual weights on the pistons. I do not believe him to be dishonest, so to me those were proof. Does that mean it is what everyone needs, no. Could it shave a couple of hundredths, maybe a tenth off of your 300' time. Yes. So that makes that information worth it to some.

To me all that matters are the facts. "Just the Facts" How those are presented is to each individualls own opinion. I will reserve mine, for my own reasons...But since I am quoting...."What goes around, comes around"

Later

Old 04-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

sandaholic said
---------------------------------------------
Post like these are annoying and pointless! You and yjacket are turning this forum into crap
---------------------------------------------

Your pointless dribble accusations are getting old. I am ignoring nut from now on, since its useless to try and reason
and then you try to pull me in on that?
You haven't seemingly posted anything in a long time and come on with this subjective bs twice in a row.
Are you a paid hypster/basher now?

Why don't you and your friend freebird just stick to the thread subjects for a change?
I try to stay focused when not attacked by mindless mob which both of you act like.
If you have an agenda, then state you are an agent for, just like your puss friend freebird: grow a spine.

So why don't you and freebird quit posting mindless off thread subjects. You and freebird are turning this forum into crap.

IN FACT, you are doing the same thing you are critisizing Nut for IN THE SAME MESSAGE! That really stinks.
I on the other hand am provoked.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

You dudes sure like to type. I'm starting to get tired head tring to read all this. But what the hey it is interesting.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: Sandaholic
Duneme,

You put yourself smack in the middle of it by electing yourself as the Jury. I regret to inform you that since I made the challenge, you are out of your jurisdiction. Kind of like a Sherrif on the wrong side of a county line.

The challenge was simple, the only T, V and I were parts of other words like "noT", "receiVed" and "receIved", lol.

He did not meet my challenge, go officiate something you are allowed some control over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Post like these are annoying and pointless! You and yjacket are turning this forum into crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I tell you! Can't you guys see the big azz smile at the end of my posts? Does that mean nothing to you? Some of you guys just make a career out of assuming the worst in people and that everything is so serious!

Lighten the hell up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Im not going to let you take me there!!!! I was only beat by 1 Hp bike by a few10th's of a second and my bike sounded like a pack of fire crackers going down the track. So im still happy with the run.And i will at any time take on any hp bike i fear them not ............You my friend are a moron so don't play games with me.There is not a person reading that stament that comes away with anything different than i did.EXCEPT SOMEONE WITH THERE HEAD SHOVED SO FAR UP HP"S AZZ THE CRAP IS CLOUDING THERE THOUGHT PROCESS.

Old 04-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: thebigshow
This is almost pathetic......i read this and i cant believe my eyes....he is talking about the ONLY competitor that makes the oring sealed big bore......who would that be again? thats kinda like listening to clinton say" define sexual act"......lol....this is priceless....lol

maybe the big bore exlpanation made about TVI (yup i said it) wasnt that bad, the classless acts i was talking about was on his website, look at the ragging they do at ron woods cams expense for one(there are plenty of others)....i dont know who makes up there web-site, but having class isnt one of there strong suites!!!! ( YUP, I said that too)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Dude! If the problem is out there and he is getting calls, how do you expect him to say it? Or does he have to keep quiet just because he is a builder. I think that logic is pathetic..........and not good for any of us.

(btw, to avoid hurt feelings, I did not say you were pathetic.)

Old 04-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Im not going to let you take me there!!!! I was only beat by 1 Hp bike by a few10th's of a second and my bike sounded like a pack of fire crackers going down the track. So im still happy with the run.And i will at any time take on any hp bike i fear them not ............You my friend are a moron so don't play games with me.There is not a person reading that stament that comes away with anything different than i did.EXCEPT SOMEONE WITH THERE HEAD SHOVED SO FAR UP HP"S AZZ THE CRAP IS CLOUDING THERE THOUGHT PROCESS.

There is the AZSAND I have been missing! Glad to have you back buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know you did good and when the bugs get worked out that bike is gonna rip![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Infact I am betting you post the fastest time on the mountain at DS days with that setup. I told Viper that in a PM about a week ago............but lets not let that ruin a good fight![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This is the best thread in a long time. It seems like any thread with "720" in the title works out well.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: thebigshow
This is almost pathetic......i read this and i cant believe my eyes....he is talking about the ONLY competitor that makes the oring sealed big bore......who would that be again? thats kinda like listening to clinton say" define sexual act"......lol....this is priceless....lol

maybe the big bore exlpanation made about TVI (yup i said it) wasnt that bad, the classless acts i was talking about was on his website, look at the ragging they do at ron woods cams expense for one(there are plenty of others)....i dont know who makes up there web-site, but having class isnt one of there strong suites!!!! ( YUP, I said that too)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Dude! If the problem is out there and he is getting calls, how do you expect him to say it? Or does he have to keep quiet just because he is a builder. I think that logic is pathetic..........and not good for any of us.

(btw, to avoid hurt feelings, I did not say you were pathetic.)

Ron, i wasnt implying that u were pathetic, i was just implying that i thought aruing over what eric was thinking or whom he was thinking of really didnt matter...that wasnt a stab at u, just the subject in general....

btw, u are right, he (they) do have the right to say why there product is better. when talking to them on the phone they come accross as genuine. i dont sense cockiness nor classless when they portray there thoughts. BUT when i read there web-site i think to myself , what a chicken **** way to sell parts....they come accross as (IMO) as very cocky and borderline unprofessional.....(classless) ...maybe its what im used to, builders making money off of what they sell , not buy running down the compatition.....lord knows they dont have to, as much as they have accomplished , there work deffently speaks for itself.....but why taint it with that kind of crap?

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay