CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 07:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Richard,
Aint you to old to be up this late?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is unless you were out with Miss. April from playboy....which would top sandbombers day by strides.......it would be a shame to get a playmate and then beat his bike with a turbo'd and sleeved POS from TVI ....LMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K Glenn...but I do think AZ had poteintial to put a mopping on everybody.....when the beast runs rght........AZ, so how about the next time you talk to Kelly you go ahead and get me a Turbo kit for next to nothing....it would be an advertisment write off I promiss....lmfao....

Tom

Old 04-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Actualy i was out with my mss and thats way better than miss april we spent the day together doing what couples do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Them we went to club tatoo yes club tatoo where the miss had mid shoulder angelwings and our daughters name . 4 hrs and 500 later we haeded home they look great.And its was very late. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Reasons it was better

1.Miss april is old @ 26 my fiance is only 23 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
2.Miss april requires air brushing . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3.My finace is all that in reality. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3.Me I have a much better chance with my fiance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
4.My fiance likes quads "beat that miss april". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Actualy i was out with my mss and thats way better than miss april we spent the day together doing what couples do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Them we went to club tatoo yes club tatoo where the miss had mid shoulder angelwings and our daughters name . 4 hrs and 500 later we haeded home they look great.And its was very late. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Reasons it was better

1.Miss april is old @ 26 my fiance is only 23 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
2.Miss april requires air brushing . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3.My finace is all that in reality. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3.Me I have a much better chance with my fiance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
4.My fiance likes quads "beat that miss april". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
NNNNNNNICE!!!!! YUM...........23.........!! Boy I remember them days!! Lucky bastage!!

Old 04-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Whats my motivation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Do tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And one should be carefull as to whom there comparing themselfs too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

My God Is A Jealous God. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are so full of crap![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Randall was not comparing himself or Eric to Christ, he was comparing you guys that are incessently judging their motives to the angry mob that yelled, "Crucify!" That mindless mob yelled "Crucify" out toward many people during the rule of the Roman empire......not just Christ.

Rocky - I appreciated your comments. The objectivity was there. Some of the rest of you remind me of political hacks who are just looking for a reason to try and discredit guys who are accomplishing what has eluded you.

AZ - 23 is still just a baby. Since you will be like a father to her, try and be a good role model.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well its Sunday and i am going to go play paintball!...........Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 12:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Oh yea right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

[quote]
Originally posted by: Hightower
Originally posted by: 222

Unbelievable man, you compare yourself with the almighty?!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Based on your incorrect response and assumption, and from years of observing you- it is obvious to me that you have once again offered your wisdom on a subject that you may have no knowledge or personal experience with. I can sincerely say, on this particular matter, I hope and pray I am completely wrong.

If you want to impress people with your intellect, pick some other subjects- you can easliy pick any other subjects and I'll be helpless to correct you when you are wrong. There are 2 things that I have devoted my life to understanding with some success- I have a strong inner sense of responsibility for the these things- I've ignored you for a long time, but today that is hard to do. People should not have to discern your every elegant statement, your never ending attempts to discredit, and your hatred for a company that you have no real knowledge of. No doubt, you will not allow yourself to learn anything from me - and in that I have failed - but there are innocent people who work hard to buy that next part just like I do- it is because of them that I came here in the first place and why I haven't left, yet. I haven't always been right, nor will I ever be, but I hope I am never again blindly wrong out of my own selfish pride or envy.

AZ, you fall right in there too, except you are blatantly obvious. But, it seems from my observations that you have lost all credibilty on these sites- not even the newest of newbies seem to pay any attention to you anymore- carry on as always and spend your fortune where it makes you feel good.

BigShow- I agree with about all you said here- and just as you said- it's not most people; just a very loud minority. Except, I believe we take worse shots everyday - that small minority works very hard both openly and secretly - the difference is that we aren't supposed to respond. I guess I never considered it as a below the belt shot if it's based on facts, research, experience, and duplicity - I'll have to think about that one.

DSNut- thank you for interpreting.

Have fun with it.

Old 04-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

[quote]
Originally posted by: 222

I am away for a week, and this is what you do.....

Line 2 in my pics is a little motivation for ya Randall!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thanks for the hard work

Old 04-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Dang I feel bad and my feeling are hurt I was left out of 222 statement!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Dang I feel bad and my feeling are hurt I was left out of 222 statement!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Im sure you will definitely make the next cut.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Well that makes me feel better! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] your not somebody till your on someones list!! Just ask Santa!!!

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay