CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

720 kit on e-bay

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: AZSAND
I have no self esteem problem and no reason too !!!! I know where im going and where ive been.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good to hear![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just checkin'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
23 minutes left and 'waldo' has a bid on it ebay 720 kit.

I want a used TVI 720.
What are you going to do, make a lamp out of it or are you going to buy a quad?
It looks like the Eubonic Plague has struck again. Secondary education has a purpose,
and you can't replace it by huffing on 118 octane fuel.

Old 04-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
sandaholic said
---------------------------------------------
Post like these are annoying and pointless! You and yjacket are turning this forum into crap
---------------------------------------------

Your pointless dribble accusations are getting old. I am ignoring nut from now on, since its useless to try and reason
and then you try to pull me in on that?
You haven't seemingly posted anything in a long time and come on with this subjective bs twice in a row.
Are you a paid hypster/basher now?

Why don't you and your friend freebird just stick to the thread subjects for a change?
I try to stay focused when not attacked by mindless mob which both of you act like.
If you have an agenda, then state you are an agent for, just like your puss friend freebird: grow a spine.

So why don't you and freebird quit posting mindless off thread subjects. You and freebird are turning this forum into crap.

IN FACT, you are doing the same thing you are critisizing Nut for IN THE SAME MESSAGE! That really stinks.
I on the other hand am provoked.
The only thing I am trying to provoke are answers from you. As it was stated before in 5 months you have gone from not Knowing anything to thinking your a gotdam genious thinking you have all the answers and the right optional alternitives that everyone should try because you have a personal "grudge" against HPR and any people HPR. I say thats fine and its your very right to have it. But when you go as far to try and discredit every aspect of a company when you yourself don't even have a quad your into BMW motorcycles. Well that also seems kind of pointless. When you use different ID's so you can rub NUT the wrong way, doesn't that also seem pointless? Remember IP'S are recorded and compared and traceable. =] So please before you call people "paid hypster/basher now" look close inna mirror first. (you getting a cut from JE?)

You mainly come in here and quote things from information that you have aquired elsewere. Isn't that the same thing guys in here are doing quoting things that they have heard from somewhere else. Not including any of the builders in that statement. If TVI, TheBom, and HPR have issues with each other, Well thats there business. They are all big boys and have made there marks in the Bomb world and can deal with each other on there own. They have earned the respect they receive. HPR is a world record holder dam that's gotta feel good to be able to say that and have it mean it. Next year if TVI breaks it well guess what. So please before you say I'm posting off topic or subject I'm not, I'm questioning your credibility to make the comments that you do. I've been reading this forum for 2 and a half years and have been rivited by some of the writings I have read in that time, from all the builders and there supporters, from Knutz, TVI, The Bom and the list goes on and on. Even if what they were writing was a little off or dissagreed with, I still was able to gather some very usefull information. Yet untill you......and I do mean you yjacket, have I seen so much termoil in this forum, I have never had to wonder about the credibility of what I was reading. What you type is not to benifit the DS community as a whole, but only to attack HPR and wiggle your little agenda in peoples faces. Like even the few ppl you have as friends here have asked you to change the way your trying to deliver your information. Some have gone as far as to tell you not to be so condincending to them or to leave them out of your posts altogether. So till you answer the questions we have asked so many times before to test your credibility. I'll be right here.

You also know how much I hate you not knowing all the info, Sandaholic and I don't know each other but thanks to you that could change.
What? No comment on this reply yjacket?

Old 04-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

feebird said
--------------------------------------
"What? No comment on this reply yjacket?"

I can't read your vulgar phrases much less cut through your big block paragraphs of self-proclaimed idiot justice. I know its not you speaking, but ol' methanol talking. If I did get your Eubonics interpreted, you'd just change the subject again. Try posting to the thread topic and quit wasting peoples time, and trying to pull everyone down to your low life level. What are you getting for this bs, a coffee can of 118 octane fuel and masking tape to attach it around your head?

The forum rules state NO REPEAT MESSAGE. Try following the rules for a change fuel head.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 720 kit on e-bay

feebird said
"What? No comment on this reply yjacket?"

I can't read your vulgar phrases much less cut through your big block paragraphs of self-proclaimed idiot justice. I know its not you speaking, but ol' methanol talking. If I did get your Eubonics interpreted, you'd just change the subject again. Try posting to the thread topic and quit wasting peoples time, and trying to pull everyone down to your low life level. What are you getting for this bs, a coffee can of 118 octane fuel and masking tape to attach it around your head?

The forum rules state NO REPEAT MESSAGE. Try following the rules for a change fuel head.
lmfao, OK you win, you have more than proved to me that I cannot compete with your kind of stupidity.

Old 04-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: MisterHP
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: Majorecho
If someone tries to machine the dome on a JE 11.5:1 shelf piston you are asking for trouble because they pocket mill the bottom side of the piston to create a hollow dome for weight reduction purposes. You're going to break through or at best have a very thin spot in the dome. Good luck!
Good point, this can bite you IF you're not watching out for it. I machined down my 105.0mm 11.5:1 JE shelf piston to a flat top and ran 15psi of boost on it. There is a small area near the center of the piston that is milled on the underside. You CAN machine down to a flat top piston without any problems - there is still plenty of thickness left. You CAN machine down FURTHER than a flat top to reduce compression, but you'll need to leave a small "dome" opposite the area that is machined on the underside in order to maintain adequate thickness.

Old 04-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Crucify! Crucify! Crucify!

I am away for a week, and this is what you do..... it would serve us all to look alot deeper within to find what is motivating us.

18: For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.

......Crucify him......
And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.

Just for clarification- Eric's motivation is always for the good of people. He wins a race and envious people are ready to string us all up.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: 222

I am away for a week, and this is what you do..... it would serve us all to look alot deeper within to find what is motivating us.

......Crucify him......

Just for clarification- Eric's motivation is always for the good of people. He wins a race and envious people are ready to string us all up.

Unbelievable man, you compare yourself with the almighty?!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default 720 kit on e-bay

Originally posted by: 222

......Crucify him......

no one can doubt the dedication to the sport, in fact i have talked to eric on the phone and thought quite highly of him afterward. i dount think for the most part people are crucify u or eric. i think on certain subjects they are disapointed in u all......i think alot of us put yall on a podium in the ds community for what you all have accomplished and how nice u guys are in person.... so when they (we) find a flaw , somtimes it gets blown up.....

but then again, if any other parts company took below the belt shots at u, im sure they would be getting that same cry out for being crucifide....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

God Bless,
Rocky

Old 04-30-2006, 04:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 720 kit on e-bay

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Whats my motivation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Do tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And one should be carefull as to whom there comparing themselfs too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

My God Is A Jealous God. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 720 kit on e-bay