CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Let's bring out the DS's.....Line up Tractor pull style. I got just the beast for that. And this baby can take on any of your little big bores [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Let's bring out the DS's.....Line up Tractor pull style. I got just the beast for that. And this baby can take on any of your little big bores [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll put my rappy against your DS in a tractor pull.. Machine and rider much = 700 lbs? does that get you guys in the race [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i have to add over 100 lbs to my mochine to fit the weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Better idea.. Let's have a Big Air for Pink Slips match [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I'll put my rappy against your DS in a tractor pull.. Machine and rider much = 700 lbs? does that get you guys in the race [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i have to add over 100 lbs to my mochine to fit the weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
DS weight 500lbs. Rider Weight 290lbs. Total weight 790lbs. Did I mention the gearing on this baby.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] John Deere would cry

Old 04-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider

Better idea.. Let's have a Big Air for Pink Slips match [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey crash, don't say anything but I am taking the tie down. and hooking it to OFC's Rappy for the jump contest. I tied the other end to your Ford.

You are on man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hey crash, don't say anything but I am taking the tie down. and hooking it to OFC's Rappy for the jump contest. I tied the other end to your Ford.

You are on man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Let her ride baby..we will geter done!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

DS weight 500lbs. Rider Weight 290lbs. Total weight 790lbs. Did I mention the gearing on this baby.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] John Deere would cry
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] wet weight on my rappy. 450lbs rider weight 220 = 670lbs.. hmm guess i gotta *** 130 lbs to make the 800 lbs mark.. No one ever said my math first shot was good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I better put the 44tooth back on.. only got the 12/42 right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] wet weight on my rappy. 450lbs rider weight 220 = 670lbs.. hmm guess i gotta *** 130 lbs to make the 800 lbs mark.. No one ever said my math first shot was good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I better put the 44tooth back on.. only got the 12/42 right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gearing is 14/44 with 22" 10 paddle haulers.

Old 04-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Thats pretty tractor man. i didnt realize your stock is 16/40 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

third gear and you can't kill it idling up a hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Ask scatter what he thinks about third gear up a hill on the jonh deer tractor bike...He will tell ya what it can do...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]