CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Did everyone lose interest in bickering? Let me start a little **** cause I'm a loser and sitting at home bored on a Saturday night... Dodge and Ford can eat a fat one... Chevy owns you little fart sniffers... Yup that should get some feathers ruffled. Lets hear it biotch!

Old 04-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

i would line up my little kabota tractor against your bobcat any day of the week you want. i will throw down a spanking on you as if i were your daddy.heres how bad it would be, i would hit you with so many rights that you would beg for a left. LOL is that what you were looking for. it used to be easy to get someone to scream at you on here and call you names.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, Scooby is enroute back to New York to report on how well he stacked up against the little ole yfz 480 that belongs to airforceone....yeah, the same bike that ran a best of 4.08 at Planetsand...boy, I cant wait to hear this report, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

choose you always have that inside skinny. you already know the results, spit it out.LOL

Old 04-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i would line up my little kabota tractor against your bobcat any day of the week you want. i will throw down a spanking on you as if i were your daddy.heres how bad it would be, i would hit you with so many rights that you would beg for a left. LOL is that what you were looking for. it used to be easy to get someone to scream at you on here and call you names.
Oh yea! Thats what I'm f@ckin' talkin' about... feel the anger deep inside you... let the dark side take over... LOL Ehem...Ehem...(clearing throat)... Kubota... isn't that the one you get out of the back of the Better Homes and Gardens magazine... yea its the cute little bugger that the old lady is sittin' on. She has her gardening boots on and is carrying her potting shovel sittin' on a big red Kubota.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... 2Big yea thats what I was lookin for! ROTFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

i got one even better than that, i will pull out my 12 hp craftsman riding mower and i will ride circles around your bobcat and at the same time i will be mowing over all the dog and cat **** and blowing all over you and your little alley cat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 02:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

2BIG- I think I recall you wanting to race?

Well, Im callin you out officially... Same weight riders, your bike against mine. Next few weeks...

how?

Old 04-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

My bike will throw a b!tch slappen on you so bad you wont even know what hit you. you will be more confused then i was when i launched off the hill. what happened ,where did everyone go, how did i get all this sand thrown in my face. im so tired of hearing about your serious alcohol questions. all you need to know about alcohol is budlight and a little monster called casadores

Old 04-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

i got one even better than that, i will pull out my 12 hp craftsman riding mower and i will ride circles around your bobcat and at the same time i will be mowing over all the dog and cat **** and blowing all over you and your little alley cat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Riding mower??? Only women and old men use riding mowers... I'm old school... I got an '85 Toro with a rusted deck and a busted pull starter... I start it with cordless drill and a socket. You want to fling poo, I got 4 Labs running around my back yard... they are poo machines. I'll bring the ammo![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

My bike will throw a b!tch slappen on you so bad you wont even know what hit you. you will be more confused then i was when i launched off the hill. what happened ,where did everyone go, how did i get all this sand thrown in my face. im so tired of hearing about your serious alcohol questions. all you need to know about alcohol is budlight and a little monster called casadores
Tequila... oh man, every time I drink Tequila other people want to fight me... it the wierdest thing... a couple shots and all the sudden I'm gettin' the mad dog from everyone at the bar... wierd.