CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: rcoop
Wow ds your nuts dropped huh. You finally stopped playing and want to race for money. You might be able to get blown by your girl choose with your stories of owning the hill, but i know a green bike that shuts you up on a regular basis. So play computer HPR nuthugger or bring your bike and your wallet. And you better get Klug to tune it Randall to ride it and still come up with an excuse while your are second like your girl choose. Scott you learn how a pro tree works yet Mr. Pro Drag Racer? How many events have you won there princess? So you girls go play with Barbie, Spiderman, My Little Pony, or each other I dont care. If you want to put up money Id be happy to take your lunch money then dress you up pretty and pimp you on the nearest corner. Too bad a nice guy like Josh Klug gets associated with an idiot like *******.
LMAO! You are diluted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Do me a favor though and don't drop Josh's name like you know him. I'm gonna show him this post so he knows what type of guy you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll see you at Dunefest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Does your mom know your up? Just start mowing lawns,collecting cans, or saving your disability check and show up to Dunefest. And we are bringing the camcorder so all your boys can see you dont own the hill, track, or the kid on the piped 450. Im sorry to bust you out like that man but you had these poor people believing you. I didnt want to believe it myself but to many people saw it man. You talked all straight up to my brother-in-law why you got to be getting in other peoples beefs? Your mom not give you enough hugs? Your thong ride up a little? What is it my man?
Keep 'em coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I care so little about what you think, I could crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Where is the talk of lining up with me at Dunefest? How much we racing for mouth? You not having fun junior when someone calls your bluff?

Old 07-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wow ds your nuts dropped huh. You finally stopped playing and want to race for money. You might be able to get blown by your girl choose with your stories of owning the hill, but i know a green bike that shuts you up on a regular basis. So play computer HPR nuthugger or bring your bike and your wallet. And you better get Klug to tune it Randall to ride it and still come up with an excuse while your are second like your girl choose. Scott you learn how a pro tree works yet Mr. Pro Drag Racer? How many events have you won there princess? So you girls go play with Barbie, Spiderman, My Little Pony, or each other I dont care. If you want to put up money Id be happy to take your lunch money then dress you up pretty and pimp you on the nearest corner. Too bad a nice guy like Josh Klug gets associated with an idiot like *******.

Rcoop, Were you in Nebraska? Hmm, you might have been that kid on the yfz 523 on alky that was about 5 bikes back on sunday right? Was that you? Or was you the kid on the 4mil banshee that was sand blasted? Or was it you on the 510R that was totally annihilated on Saturday?

I drove half way, where were you? You got your chance to race the slowest that I will ever be....the GAME HAS CHANGED!!!

DONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider

Rcoop, Were you in Nebraska? Hmm, you might have been that kid on the yfz 523 on alky that was about 5 bikes back on sunday right? Was that you? Or was you the kid on the 4mil banshee that was sand blasted? Or was it you on the 510R that was totally annihilated on Saturday?
drove half way, where were you? You got your chance to race the slowest that I will ever be....the GAME HAS CHANGED!!!
DONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!
Where is the talk of lining up with me at Dunefest? How much we racing for mouth? You not having fun junior when someone calls your bluff?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You Mess with Choose.. Your Messing with the hole trailor park..And you dont want that...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rcoop, You can call me all the names you want and talk about my mom too. But I think the best thing for you to do is leave DSNUT'S mom out of these internet confrontations, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just a word from the wise my friend, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have a nice day, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO! You are diluted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Do me a favor though and don't drop Josh's name like you know him. I'm gonna show him this post so he knows what type of guy you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll see you at Dunefest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Does your mom know your up? Just start mowing lawns,collecting cans, or saving your disability check and show up to Dunefest. And we are bringing the camcorder so all your boys can see you dont own the hill, track, or the kid on the piped 450. Im sorry to bust you out like that man but you had these poor people believing you. I didnt want to believe it myself but to many people saw it man. You talked all straight up to my brother-in-law why you got to be getting in other peoples beefs? Your mom not give you enough hugs? Your thong ride up a little? What is it my man?
Keep 'em coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I care so little about what you think, I could crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I am not the one racing with my mouth. You are an ill-behaved child and your attempts at drawing me into a pi$$ing contest about racing are futile. Keep making an @$$ of yourself, I will wait until the results come back on the actual racing. We will line up at Dunefest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Btw, I only trash talk with people I like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] For people like you, lets just race and live with the results.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT, Rcoop is a guy who we refer to over here in Cajun Country as a NOBODY! Let me explain, He is a NOBODY TRYING TO BE A SOMEBODY! What happens in the mind of a nobody is this....they sit back and see people like me and you getting all the attention around here and they actually become bitter from within. So, they devise a plan to attack our very character just to draw attention to themselves because they are VERY insecure individuals. So, as Brother Paul Harvey would say....NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
DSNUT, Rcoop is a guy who we refer to over here in Cajun Country as a NOBODY! Let me explain, He is a NOBODY TRYING TO BE A SOMEBODY! What happens in the mind of a nobody is this....they sit back and see people like me and you getting all the attention around here and they actually become bitter from within. So, they devise a plan to attack our very character just to draw attention to themselves because they are VERY insecure individuals. So, as Brother Paul Harvey would say....NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
There is a lot of truth in this. I know a couple of guys that are in the Sand drags here locally who say this guy talks big but he surrounds himself with people who tend to mess up setups and builds yet they are always pushing the envelope. That means they spend a lot of time rebuilding sitting on the side lines. Apperently, according to a reliable source, he is a joke to the local sand drag community because of his behavior and the fact his bike goes home on the trailer more than it makes a showing.

They are trying to push big Noss on alky. The bike is around 340 to 350 lbs and as I recall it is a 720 with a dual stage Noss system that is pushing a 60 shot. He does all his dyno work up at TVI so it isn't tuff to keep tabs on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 07-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Pro Rider

wow im impressed with the huge vocabulary on this thread, it does not matter if your straight out of the trailor or play with dolls or even play with yourselve run your bike not your mouth quote from odp team no mercy, just a poor small farm boy from the west coast that is willing to put up some money, what do you want 500 or is that more than you get for an allowance. whatever happened to your bike is faster so lets just hang out and talk or have a drink? everyone likes compitition but when it stoops to the level of name calling that just childish. but who am i to say. guys dont let anyone get my parking stall in the trailor park.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big, You will always have a spot right beside me in the Trailer Park, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

Well you boys are up early aren't you.LOL My email has been blowing up since I got in today.... hell yea, I better get some popcorn for this one, it seems like its getting good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]