CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

If we start too much trouble the mods will shut it down. I want the thread to stay intact so everyone who is here for education has a trashcan to send some of the garbage to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
He's not comin' out to play... BMW yuppies would not stoop to our level... he's probably at his "stylist" payin' $100+ for a hair cut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I bet we could get Raining Cloud to scalp him for free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cardiac
I want to get in on the fun. I am going to take a BMW engine, supercharge it and put it in my DS. I will only use an aluminum sleeve without an 'o' ring, it must have a carbon fiber rear axle. I will use a Man-O-meter to make the final adjustments on the percolater bivalve. I will judge the state of tune by how it pops on full throttle and how many times I get towed back to the pits. I would like dual 39 EFI that has upgraded shift forks. The headlight must be 2005 or newer and not collapse at high RPM's. The pilot must be at least a pre-schooler and have parents with no clue. What did I forget?
HAAAAAAA.... you just about nailed it... you forgot to use the word "Robust" however, in your description of how the power comes on.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cardiac
I want to get in on the fun. I am going to take a BMW engine, supercharge it and put it in my DS. I will only use an aluminum sleeve without an 'o' ring, it must have a carbon fiber rear axle. I will use a Man-O-meter to make the final adjustments on the percolater bivalve. I will judge the state of tune by how it pops on full throttle and how many times I get towed back to the pits. I would like dual 39 EFI that has upgraded shift forks. The headlight must be 2005 or newer and not collapse at high RPM's. The pilot must be at least a pre-schooler and have parents with no clue. What did I forget?
OMG!!!!!!!! that is funny chit

Old 04-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

HAAAAAAA.... you just about nailed it... you forgot to use the word "Robust" however, in your description of how the power comes on.
How in the.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I can't come up with a sentence that would properly incorporate Robust as the description of the power [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It just doesn't read proper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

For the record, I didn't create this to make Yjacket's life here poor. I am accountable to this thread to. I just woke up to a trend and saw what was being written on some other sites about what was happening here at the connection and I wanted to make this a better place for everybody............including yjacket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There has to be a way to take out the trash without taking out the people carrying it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
He's not comin' out to play... BMW yuppies would not stoop to our level... he's probably at his "stylist" payin' $100+ for a hair cut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I bet we could get Raining Cloud to scalp him for free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now thats funny! LOL

Old 04-21-2006, 04:04 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

Now thats funny! LOL
Yuh, that and your sig. omg to funny on both counts. lol. =]

Old 04-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
For the record, I didn't create this to make Yjacket's life here poor. I am accountable to this thread to. I just woke up to a trend and saw what was being written on some other sites about what was happening here at the connection and I wanted to make this a better place for everybody............including yjacket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There has to be a way to take out the trash without taking out the people carrying it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Is that not part of the trash?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]j/k hey nothing is ever ment to be taken person. right? it is all in fun for us sadistic people.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]