CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

did i say banshee, oops my bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i ment banshee frame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I guess this would be the appropriate thread to call out the naysayers when they start questioning your bike, your integrity and your character right? I mean afterall, I didnt think it was such a big deal for my little ole bolt-on bike to run a 4.73 pass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I guess its harder for some folks to swallow than others.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All I can say is COME GET U SUM!

Old 04-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2big, now were talking. Sept you best have a turbo on that thing if you want to keep up.

Oh and Choose, you bring that slow bolt on bike up here for Ds Days so while i'm laying the hurt down on Mario and Scott, I can make one fatal swoop with you also.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
4.73, who did you think you were kidding? Didnt you know he with the biggest number wins? I'll go lay down a 6 second pass downhill with the wind in my back!! Beat that!

Old 04-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

This thread is only for the strong, this kinda one of those anything goes fight. call outs ,angry with someone or even just a little trash talking. not that i do that anyway. im not afraid of any bike out there i will race anyone. a big fat man lon a big fat bike gets beat no big deal, little guy on a light bike happens to miss a gear and the fat man wins priceless.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I just hope little viper dont get TOO butt-hurt when a stage 2.9 rolls him up.... Oh wait, Maybe ill have a different bike to race the slow dudes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO!!

Hey but just for curiosity sakes. What denotes a stage 2.9?

Old 04-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, LOL, Now I have bigger valves and different head. Close to a stage 3 but "sounds" smaller so 2.9. It used to be a 2.5, now its a 2.9 so if I get a trick valve angle job it might be full stage 3. Until then to ME its a stage 2.990

Even with a 35 hp shot of nawz, Its still a 2.9 on nos, to "me"lmao

Old 04-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

lol. I like that, so can I call mine a 2.95?

Old 04-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Of course/absolutley whatever you want (within reason)!!!!!!!!! I had a very fast stage 3 from ron woods years ago. Well, I dont have many parts in this motor from woods so I dont kow what to call it.

Id have to say with your new head I COULD call yours a big bore!!!!!lmao

Old 04-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, this has been very entertaining to catch up on. You guys are freakin' hilarious![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I regret to inform you that I am having second thoughts about NOS all together. That means I probably will only do well if we do any all motor runs up sand mountain.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (Don't read too much into that Mario[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], you and I are still good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

This is nothing against Boss Noss. Marky has been representing above and beyond the call of duty by keeping me informed. I am running so strong on all motor now that I am tempted to keep the reliability I have and not push it anymore on my Dune machine. I think my next build in a bullit chassis will be a better application for Noss and that will be coming. I plan to run 400 lbs wet and about 80 hp. I won't be first by any means, but I will still haul the mail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I just have to wait until everyone is out of NOS, then watchout!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good reading guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]