CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Pastor... how could we forget about him?

Old 04-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

i once rode a chick who had an outi belly button that is. hey marianna your so tough and fast bring your little f@g a$$ out to pismo memorial weekend so i can show what a real bike looks like. and after i woop you you dont act like a biotch i will let you put some air in my tires.

Old 04-23-2006, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i once rode a chick who had an outi belly button that is. .

WOW, rainbow bike and now your rideing chicks?? WOW

Hey, Lay off the pain pills and chronic and drive down to Dumont to seek you demize... We need to race on a big SAFE hill. b!tch

Also, I dont want to bicker back and forth on this thread. Im not gonna talk about racin you anymore. Our bikes will speak VOLUMES for themselves.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

so now what, team up or tear each other apart. a ds smoking a ds is not as fun as a yfz or a raptor. what do you think truce?

Old 04-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

OH Ill think about it.lmao!!

hmmm........ I was gettin ready to jump on the raptor side.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well I think your both slow! I heard a good setup stage one can run with ya both![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

yes jed that is correct, but when my secret weapon gets on it and she woops you i wont look as bad as you. you just got smoked by a girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Hey I have no problems loosing to a girl. I do it quite often. First at home to my wife with any argument that arises, then on the hill theres this damn gal from Moroni that rides a 450 that can put the hammer down on most men. Heck she won 4sw womens class. But I dont have no problems following a fine behind up the hill either.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Heck sometimes I miss that shift just to make sure I follow them up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But seriously, do you guys think you can maybe get them things running a little better by Ds days? I mean who you foolin? First Mario thinks that his can run with a stage two? COME ON. And you think you can out run a stock bike with Nitrous. Oh ya sure ya can, keep telling that to yourself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

LOL you kill me man. i just siad i would be spraying but i did not say what[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I heard from a little bird that there might be another bike come into my life, possibly. the real i wrecked my bike at pismo was because its to comfortable of a ride .that cadilac smootheness over them woops put me rite to sleep. by september i just might be one of those banshee riders you all hate. i figure the rougher ride hard seat i wont be able to get comfortable on it so no problem. banshee ha rite i know thats what your thinking but what if i told you i would give your ds a 15 bike headstart up that big old hill of your guys back there or maybe even 20. that sure would take a special motor in something like that to give that many lengths,you all better be afraid, very afraid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

BANSHEE? Whew, I thought you might get something fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]