CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

maybe i can sue him, i can blame him for getting in my head and causing me to wreck my bike. who told you i made an inquiry about who was pat both racing?

Old 07-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
maybe i can sue him, i can blame him for getting in my head and causing me to wreck my bike. who told you i made an inquiry about who was pat both racing?
No one, you just fit the profile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I suppose Pu$$y At The Bottom Of The Hill could refer to someone who just landed after doing a superman on his quad as easily as it could refer to someone sitting at the bottom of the race hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I could see you getting all broken up if you had landed in a big pile of lava rocks, but soft sand?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ok, that was for using the term "buthole"![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If you ever have to refer to me as that again, go for the gold![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How's your shoulder?

Old 07-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Speaking of Pat Both who is ready for some shirts for the race team!!!!!!! So it is XXX Small for you right Ron

Old 07-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Speaking of Pat Both who is ready for some shirts for the race team!!!!!!! So it is XXX Small for you right Ron
lol, that would have been funnier if you sold pants[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I am ready for mine. I wear a "L". PM me your address and i will send you a check[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

oh man that hurt. the shin has healed up completely other than the sexy scarrunning down the front of it. the shoulder is almost there but they said it will never do anymore 400 lb benchpresses. what still has me is my mind, im still real leary of the bike, since i let my wife ride my nitrous bike and im still on the stalker i guess that pu$$y at the bottom of the hill fits me just fine. usualy when i join a race team they usualy have my shirt personalized with my name on the front right hand pocket, anyway thats what this other race team i belong to did. IT has to be a dark color no pink or fucia blue or black in a size 6x with 2big2bfast on the front. the question is do you really want me representing your race team. i usualy upset people because they cant handal the truth.

Old 07-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
oh man that hurt. the shin has healed up completely other than the sexy scarrunning down the front of it. the shoulder is almost there but they said it will never do anymore 400 lb benchpresses. what still has me is my mind, im still real leary of the bike, since i let my wife ride my nitrous bike and im still on the stalker i guess that pu$$y at the bottom of the hill fits me just fine. usualy when i join a race team they usualy have my shirt personalized with my name on the front right hand pocket, anyway thats what this other race team i belong to did. IT has to be a dark color no pink or fucia blue or black in a size 6x with 2big2bfast on the front. the question is do you really want me representing your race team. i usualy upset people because they cant handal the truth.
Dammit![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]You will be a fine addition! Contact Tom, he will personalize your shirt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would be real specific as to how you want it personalized. He tends to have quite an imagination...........not to mention a mean streak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Me, have a mean streak?????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can work up anything you guy's are needing...........You need a nice flex fit hat to go along with the shirt???? When I get my graphics put together (SOON) things will be up at on-dunes........

Thanks,
Tom

Old 07-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tom,

For all the guys on the weight loss thread, if you print theirs on maternity T-shirts and have them order them a few sizes too small, they will still fit now and shrink with the customer! This glittering jewel of colossal wisdom will save your patrons 2 to 3 Pat Both Racing T-shirts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].............oh I guess that wouldn't be good for you though.............

lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

since ron ask me to join send me everything personalized with 2big2bfast on it that ron will pay for. they always said you have to pay to be leader of the pack.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

Scott,

PM me your adress...........

Thanks,
Tom