CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
It aint like flying in the open dunes. its like flying at 50mph with trees 2 feet to either side of you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] it gets a lil hairy if you land a lil crooked and its wet out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ain't that the truth. lol.

Dam you get 2 foot on either side, in SC they groom them to a max of 50 inches, that could be where all this grey hair has come from in the last couple years. lol. =]
This is my private track man. we have a Deere 650 dozer to drive around and make a path. It has an 8'6" blade on it. Some sections were passed over with athe 14' blade on the Road grader [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and other sections get hit with the lil JD Tractor and box blade. and other sections get the excavators running thru them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if the Komatsu WA500 was runningt that thing builds the best jumps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Go get a couple scoops of dirt, it packs about 10yards+ at a shot.. I miss that thing.
Sweeet. =]

Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Sweeet. =]
Yes very sweet. I have to go out and run a tractor and make hay this weekend and maybe will get some time to work on revising some sections of the track.

Old 04-25-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

That is so sweet...I would love to be able and go in back and play on that. That is some sick fly time. Def take some time to get used to but would def be worth ervery minute of it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

crash its a 2005 f150 take a look in my pics. want it to look nice but yet i want to be able to drive it also. i dont want to over tire it becouse it only has the 5.4 v 8 motor. give me a combo lift/ wheal

Old 04-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is that F150 a 4x4? Or should I ask if it is the one in your pics? If so, looks nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
2big,
I would say 6" is going to be more than you want, I would get about a 3" Fabtec some new 10" wheels...and 33" BFG AT's....In my opinion you can go to high with any truck...I like them to sit up a little and level with no load....33's look tiny under my F-350....need the leveling kit and 35's for what I think looks good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Tom
I dunno, Tom. 10" wheels are going to leave a heck of a lot of side wall exposed..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

yep thats the one in the pic. i was supposed to meet tbone friday at pismo but i got a little sidetracked. we finaly made it saturday morning.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I got a tuff problem!!!!!!!! Got a call today for a photo shoot Sat. with a couple of our bikes. The camera guy is doing photos with about 9 models, a couple that will be in a popular mens mag, and wants me to bring the bikes to Seattle and get some pics of the girls on them for a calender. I told him it would be tuff but somebody had to do it LOL

Old 04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

you need any help buddy.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: sandbomber
I got a tuff problem!!!!!!!! Got a call today for a photo shoot Sat. with a couple of our bikes. The camera guy is doing photos with about 9 models, a couple that will be in a popular mens mag, and wants me to bring the bikes to Seattle and get some pics of the girls on them for a calender. I told him it would be tuff but somebody had to do it LOL

MAN, Thats a bummer. You poooooor thing.

Does this mean your gonna have a new scratch and sniff seat????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]