CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

DING DING come on ROCKY whens that check gonna clear its been 7 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

check? what check? i thought i paid u with monoply money.. lol it always seemed to work on ebay....

Old 10-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

seems like old times doesn't it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you want to wager on Rcoop vs Choosetolose, there is a thread under the Clash of the Titans on the On-Dunes forum.

They have a grudge match set up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
If you want to wager on Rcoop vs Choosetolose, there is a thread under the Clash of the Titans on the On-Dunes forum.

They have a grudge match set up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
now THAT ought to be interesting....

Old 10-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, dont try to confuse yourself any worse than you already have.....people aint buying it....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for stepping up Choose and the rest of you boys back there. Just waiting on one more bike to accept on OPD. Hope he steps up.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Ron, dont try to confuse yourself any worse than you already have.....people aint buying it....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Wana bet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol

Old 10-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you pick it, it will never heal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If you pick it, it will never heal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That is where you are mistaken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It isn't a scab, it is a sliver that is still festering. The sliver has to be removed before it can heal. Don't worry though, I am making progress on that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]