CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

I sure do. Have my own autococker and everything. It was my main pastime until I got into quad riding. I go play as often as my body will allow..........which after yesterday, it will be a month before my knee recooperates[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I have often thought of ways to join these two sports but I think the forestry would frown on guys with guns on ATV's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I sure do. Have my own autococker and everything. It was my main pastime until I got into quad riding. I go play as often as my body will allow..........which after yesterday, it will be a month before my knee recooperates[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I have often thought of ways to join these two sports but I think the forestry would frown on guys with guns on ATV's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well now there is a thought. DS paintball wars. Yee Haw....An autococker, now that is some pretty decent fire power. I run with 2 spyder Elites. One being the special addition. I found them to be among the most consistant and acurate without throwing enough to re-paint the statue of liberty like the auto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have not played in a long time, that is a fun sport.

Old 05-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mine is only a semi-automatic but very accurate and long range. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

DS/Paintball......Now it comes down to how well you can shoot that baby left handed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Well just remember: If the sheriff shows up everyone already knows to go seperate directions and hide.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Besides you are already playing a game that you have to kind of hide sometimes anyways, so it would be easy to pull it of. roflmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Both sports you have to wear a helmet, both sports are pretty fast past. Yeah I really think we could make a go of that one. Just remember to stay off of the botton if you are only riding one handed. Although you could make a mount for the front of the bike to hold the gun..Then you would just have to turn it a FIRE. Now that would be some serious fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20

Well just remember: If the sheriff shows up everyone already knows to go seperate directions and hide.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Besides you are already playing a game that you have to kind of hide sometimes anyways, so it would be easy to pull it of. roflmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Both sports you have to wear a helmet, both sports are pretty fast past. Yeah I really think we could make a go of that one. Just remember to stay off of the botton if you are only riding one handed. Although you could make a mount for the front of the bike to hold the gun..Then you would just have to turn it a FIRE. Now that would be some serious fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO
SCATTERRRRRR!!!!! Good times, good times.....Mounting it to the front, with a fire button just like the Nos button. That would be cool. Nut you are in trouble, we can get head shots. You may have to abandon that +6 swinger of yours

Old 05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will have to wear armor![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will be able to get it half off though since I only need to protect my back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

I will have to wear armor![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will be able to get it half off though since I only need to protect my back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You think that now, but after Wed. we have some new surprises in store [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 08:30 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

this is outside at OFC's
Ranch Riding With OFC

Just a small portion of my track and trails. i had to go slow cuz riding with one had holding a camera that takes 30second videoclips in the other aint an easy task.

Old 05-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
You think that now, but after Wed. we have some new surprises in store [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Congratulations! I can't wait to see what they are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]