CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I will have to wear armor![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I will be able to get it half off though since I only need to protect my back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You think that now, but after Wed. we have some new surprises in store [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Congratulations! I can't wait to see what they are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It will be some good times....You will have a surprised look on your face that is all I am gonna say....It will be fun though..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Look Out..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

why dont you guys talk about something more serious like hopefully the mexican workers will hold a protest again next month so there wont be any lines at the grocery store or the dr. office again .out of 17 we only had 4 that did not make it to work. thats ok becouse the other 14 said they are gonna handal that tommorrow. im proud of my mexicans becouse they said why should everyone else be entitaled to what everyone else has worked so hard to get. you want to live in the usa and be free, pay your dues first and do it legaly. thats a quote straight from a mexicans mouth. LOL

Old 05-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know Keith is taking a break from the forum but is he going to pull the trigger on the turbo bike? Have you guys eard yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

That is encouraging to hear Scott![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I hope that attitude is prevailent.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
why dont you guys talk about something more serious like hopefully the mexican workers will hold a protest again next month so there wont be any lines at the grocery store or the dr. office again .out of 17 we only had 4 that did not make it to work. thats ok becouse the other 14 said they are gonna handal that tommorrow. im proud of my mexicans becouse they said why should everyone else be entitaled to what everyone else has worked so hard to get. you want to live in the usa and be free, pay your dues first and do it legaly. thats a quote straight from a mexicans mouth. LOL
Hot dang, if they all believed that, then we would not have the problems we are having today. But here is the question of te day...What would things be like now if the South had won the war???

Old 05-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
this is outside at OFC's
Ranch Riding With OFC

Just a small portion of my track and trails. i had to go slow cuz riding with one had holding a camera that takes 30second videoclips in the other aint an easy task.
Dude, if that is just a small portion of your play area........Then answer me this. Why the heck are you ever on the computer. I would never stop riding. That is some nice riding area. Not only do the trails look like they kick a$$, but it is beautiful surroundings....I am actually really hating you right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

I know Keith is taking a break from the forum but is he going to pull the trigger on the turbo bike? Have you guys eard yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I have heard many things, some I am allowed to discuss, others I am not. I do not know what catagory that specific conversation would fall under....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] j/k, not sure if he is or not yet...

Old 05-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

well if the south had won the war, i would be riding my bikes on a big @$$ plantation in texas. look up the last name cobb in the early plantation times. today you will find cobb park and a whole bunch of different stuff. evidently some of my kin slept with the hired help.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

I think I had best clairify. My question in no way means that I think that we should still have slaves. I do believe that every person has a God given right to be free to make thier own choices, but also reep the consequences of said choices. This is purely for speculation purposes, and fun and friendly debate.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

im sorry i misunderstood the ? if the south won it would be legal to marry ones sister.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] am i on the rite page yet.