CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

Dude, if that is just a small portion of your play area........Then answer me this. Why the heck are you ever on the computer. I would never stop riding. That is some nice riding area. Not only do the trails look like they kick a$$, but it is beautiful surroundings....I am actually really hating you right now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have to make money to put food in the horses bellys and buy parts when i hit trees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I will be retired in 10 years so i can ride all day then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I didnt go over to all my hill climb trails in the video. Cuz quiet frankly Im not good enough to ride up them with one hand. Take tha steepest dum dum hole in the oregon dunes and those are nothin compared to my clay hill climbs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would fall off the back of my quad without both hands and it would be to spendy of an experiment

Old 05-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
im sorry i misunderstood the ? if the south won it would be legal to marry ones sister.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] am i on the rite page yet.
2big, your responce was all good. It just brought up thoughts that I had not had and wanted to make sure that we are not glamorizing anything, just fun speculation. Your original response was good and funny. I myself am American Indian, and Irish so I think some of your relatives were probobly hunting some of mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

I'm pretty sure some of your relatives were hunting some of your others as well there Dragon...

Old 05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: monkeyinajar
I'm pretty sure some of your relatives were hunting some of your others as well there Dragon...
haha, now that is funny. And that being said, I would usually call that a good 'ol family fued....However is that the case if they did not become related until further along the tree branches hmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But hey, that is all good. Some of us don't learn well from history. We still have relatives hunting each other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (In my best Elmer Fudd) "A Hunting we will go...."

Old 05-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

haha, now that is funny. And that being said, I would usually call that a good 'ol family fued....However is that the case if they did not become related until further along the tree branches hmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But hey, that is all good. Some of us don't learn well from history. We still have relatives hunting each other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (In my best Elmer Fudd) "A Hunting we will go...."
Heck we know that you and I are relatives and half the time we are still hunting each other. "Its Wragon season"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20

Heck we know that you and I are relatives and half the time we are still hunting each other. "Its Wragon season"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am going to have to go home and put on my poo kickers. It is going to get deep in here.....

Hey 2big, I gotta ask. What side of the plantation would you be on?

Old 05-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20

Crash, you have a permit for that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

Nope, but I bet he'll show you his belt buckle

Old 05-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

since im a poor farmer farming for someone else, i reckon i was one of the masters love childs way down the line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] on my stupid inbred fathers side they trecked it backed to where his grandpappys grandpappys grandpappy owned one . i dont really know how far back. its probaly not true anyway, he is a lying Ba$tard to boot.

Old 05-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Poor farmer?? If I had your money I would burn mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]