CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Originally posted by: DSNUT
I always used to laugh at my good buddy, AZ because he would blow the big races

I got something for you too blow.........And two bad races is nothing im sure i will lose others but im sure that beats your record O-wins 1-loss And nut boy my worst day still layed out a better day than yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And 2b2fast. Glen is not fast he can't even wipe himself frast enough to keep it from drying thus the smell he was catching the other night. He owns a fast team bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ROTFLMAO!!! How is the monorail coming? I heard it is black now. Zat true?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006, 04:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Actualy the monorail is pewter with black plastic's and is doing just fine.thanks for asking.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

First off HILARAY is a RUG burner and everone knows it! Im suprised she hasnt had a penile implant and belongs no where besides beinga drill sarge at a wemons prison/bootcamp..

We got some bad stuff out of IRaq but paying a price EXPECTEDLY!

Bills a big ol PUSS and yeah after seeing monica prancing around must have been fun, BUT WHAT AN IDIOT! If he is stupid enough to let a big mouth run amuck ALL over his office how the hell is he gonna run the country. Thats why his wifey wants to show him how its done to get revenge the CAPITOL way! BUT SHE CANT DO IT!! but she THINKS she can ride his pampers.
THATS just a scary thought.

Im just giving YALL with the political-pie-holes somewhere to measure up.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

And ill kick off the evening by saying that if anyone can find anything you dissagree with in this post let me know. (not that I care) but It will give me a reason to teach you more about the world.LMAO

Old 09-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE

Nice to have you back Anne looks like you havent changed, and I dident say on your back...... this time. So let me have it NIGLIT

Old 09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Breaking this down. . .

It makes sense that those are sooooo sick of the Bush family in office. . . it makes perfect sense to have yet another Clinton in office.

Who you are or aren't for aside. My 10-yr old daughter (if Clinton is elected) will have only known of two family's as Presidents.

How many on these forums can even remember anyone before Bush or Clinton in the White House?

4-years Bush
8-years Clinton
8-years Bush
So far that's 20 years.
We keep this going and we could end-up with 28 years of two-family's running this ship.

It is time to get a different family in the Presidential Election. I'll be happy if she isn't in the General Election. What message are we sending the X-Generation? Wasn't the idea of the Founding Father's that of NOT having a King like ruler.

So, in 8-years (when Hilary is done with her terms) will the younger Bush girls be running against Chelsey? They should be 35 by then right?

Old 09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>LMAO!!!</end quote></div>

anyone, what does LMAO mean?

Old 09-25-2007, 10:44 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Which is precisely why everyone should vote for......ME. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Trust me, we won't have the enemies we have now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] For arguments sake, let's just refer to them as "survivors".

The employment rate will go up when the government leeches figure out the handouts are over.

Capital punishment will finally become a useful tool when people find out the actual sentence will be exactly what the victims received.

And I'm sure 4 years will be enough.

No family members will follow as they are probably just still sitting back and saying,
"Daaaammmm!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

As for my party affiliation, I lean towards Budweiser.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Anni trying to go down the crown highway last night LMAO

Old 09-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

does that actor (gipper) guy have any kids so we can cover what would that be 50 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Watch out for OBAMA I hope they donat have any of you fooled.
Dont make me break out the arsonal of INFO on him.

PIPETAKER- You listen up dilinger you need to knock the crabs/sandfleas off your chin hair cause I cant understand.... If you were more clear in your post I could actually respond. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img] SOME of us arent mind readers.

SPOON- You have some interesting statements you put together. I applaud you on your effort. Ill give you an "A" for effort and math calculations.

SandBONGER- (posted tonight) You are growing gills with blue velvet I will not attemp another drinking contest with you when you are drinking singles and im drinkin/seeing doubles. Also, been meaning to tell you your new kid down here is cute and Ive been taking good care of the two of them. He looks just like HAP. [img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

AZSAND Im calling you out to the AVI official PS track this weekend for a battle royale. I expect you there...[img]i/expressions/clock.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] I heard you were gonna be there from Hillary.