CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

I could stir things up and say you guys enjoy your bomb so much, you would rather talk about food, and bake brownies all day, than talk about your quads

Old 05-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Its tough to go on and on about perfection such as a BRP product.. So at times food can be discussed..

Did you say brownies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mmmmm Brownies... Try puttin som cocunut cake frosting on your brownies.. hell even just plain ol white frosting is kickass on brownies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like to have a good brownie layer then smother it in penut butter and then press some ricecrispy treats into them and refrigerate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] mmmm

Old 05-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
top ramen any flavor, add frozen veggies and hamburger not quite as cheap but really good.
The other cheap meal is hash Fry up hamburger, and onions and in potatoes cut up and serve easy and cheap.
Just thought I would help I am POOOOOOOR to. O and Rice and beans.

Hash can also have water and flour added....then put over a pice of toast and wala...SOS **** On'a Shingle

Ohh hash sounds so good....I think i'm gunna make some tonight...ketchup, mustard, and tabasco..mmmmmm
or Top Ramen....that sounded good before this got started....maybe a can of smoked oysters in with it....protein and carbs its all you need......ohhh you can do a lot with SPAM...one can will last all week...

Tom

Old 05-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

WOW...Brownies and Hash those posts are too close....somebody is going to get the wrong idea.............and they would have way to much money..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I like "SOS" also but the easy cheap way would be get some ham sandwich meat the really cheap thin stuff in with a cheap white sauce easiest way to make that is use wondra flour over toast yummy We just got through with some hash it was good. I can come up with lots of good cheap meals need a meal idea just PM me and I will help you out if you haven't figured it out yet this is the domestic engineer talking right now I am the penny pincher in the family I can come up with alot of them. The best place to get cheap good Idea's when your not busy is watch 30 minute meals with Rachel Ray she is the queen of cheap and fast.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

We just got through with some hash it was good. I can come up with lots of good cheap meals.
Chit man if i got thru with some Hash i would just wanna eat Icecream [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Wait you talkin about like cornbeef hash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] aww yeah.. thats good too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Speakin of Icecream... any of ya'll had that Haegen daz Banana Split Ice cream [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] OOOOOO think its either i get some of that on my way to the lake or a bannana sompin blizard.. hmmm.. Man im hungry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I wanna be a domestic engineer when i grow up.. me and the kids would be riding everyday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
We just got through with some hash it was good. I can come up with lots of good cheap meals.
Chit man if i got thru with some Hash i would just wanna eat Icecream [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Wait you talkin about like cornbeef hash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] aww yeah.. thats good too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Speakin of Icecream... any of ya'll had that Haegen daz Banana Split Ice cream [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] OOOOOO think its either i get some of that on my way to the lake or a bannana sompin blizard.. hmmm.. Man im hungry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I wanna be a domestic engineer when i grow up.. me and the kids would be riding everyday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
So you want to be the wife I can tell you it is not all it is cracked up to be all the time I love it but I would like to get away to work some days. Domestic Engineer=wife,mom,cook,maid,laundry mat,gardner,grocery getter,chaufer,etc.,etc.,etc., You get the idea. O what fun.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So you want to be the wife I can tell you it is not all it is cracked up to be all the time I love it but I would like to get away to work some days. Domestic Engineer=wife,mom,cook,maid,laundry mat,gardner,grocery getter,chaufer,etc.,etc.,etc., You get the idea. O what fun.
She would have to make allotta money and take care of the kids on the weekends [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I understand no rest for her. That's not nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I understand no rest for her. That's not nice.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Who said life was suppose to be nice.. She had the dang kids and i gotta take care of em all week. Oh hell no they are hers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]