CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Haha, good idea.

Old 05-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Choose, no matter how much you do you will never get the spider bike to be as light as you.....The motor alone covers that....And you holding your motor still weigh less then me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Choose, no matter how much you do you will never get the spider bike to be as light as you.....The motor alone covers that....And you holding your motor still weigh less then me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Can you lift a DS motor, Scott?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Alright, you Big Bores are in for it now. I found out today, that my credit card is paid off from my last improvments and I plan to max it out again. I have the bottle of Vodka and OJ ready to pay my builder (after the work is done) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My stock Bore beast is coming your way to an Oregon Dune near you....HAHAHAHAH

Ok, mainly to pick on those little YFZ's YEEEeeee Haaaawwww

LOL, you dont need to spend money on the motor to go faster....all you have to do is shave some serious weight, go fast and still be reliable, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You called me fat!!!!!!!! Dang it, I resemble that remark

Old 05-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Certainly!

Old 05-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

Can you lift a DS motor, Scott?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hmm, I never tried, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...never had a reason to lift one, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm, I never tried, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...never had a reason to lift one, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
lol, that should fall under a "good thing"

Old 05-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, thats a pretty good feeling when your feeling the cool breeze about 4-6 bikes out in front of everybody else without lifting your motor, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...I just had to say that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

On the same token, its not a good feeling when your feeling that sand blasting your sunshades, face and helmet either....thats when its time to see if you can lift the motor, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, thats a pretty good feeling when your feeling the cool breeze about 4-6 bikes out in front of everybody else without lifting your motor, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...I just had to say that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

On the same token, its not a good feeling when your feeling that sand blasting your sunshades, face and helmet either....thats when its time to see if you can lift the motor, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Boy Boy I am gonna have to go home and get some rubber boots to get around in here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It is really starting to get deep.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] but I am sure we all could use to loose a little weight.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We should probably get more Orange Juice to go with the vodka that would help...lol

Old 05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey, Ive been on a diet -15 and counting, Its pretty simple, NO pasta, When you have an Italian family it seems like try get you fat, ya just have to refuse it. I tell my My lady that she tries to get me fat so all the chicks dont try to undress me with their eyes. Its just them trailer park eyes that she dont trust.lmao