CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 12:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

That sounds great Mike![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] rcoop is going to try to ignore me because I solve his geographical excuse for wimping out on his challenge to Choose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I trust you to be objective.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

I would be very objective but realistic.I am honestly very curious about this DS.Maybe i could learn something useful.

Old 05-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
That sounds great Mike![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] rcoop is going to try to ignore me because I solve his geographical excuse for wimping out on his challenge to Choose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I trust you to be objective.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Wimping out"....Im kinda use to guys wimping out with such a big mouth anyway. No big deal. Its not easy being me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

well I am going to start of by saying rcoop. I also would really like to see your so called bike run. Be sure to post when your in oregon. You will have a good crowd around to see that thing wrong and everyone there will be sure to post the truth as to what we see. Like Dune said there are some extremly fast four strokes in Oregon. Although I would still be looking out for Choose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Alright Nut: Here is the scoop. It was a very hot day in Nevada. How ever. I am very pleased with the way the banshee ran. It has a lot of power. I now know better what all I need to do to it to really get it where I want it. The first thing is I am going to re-gear it a litte and get rid of the sand shark tire on it and put some haulers. The sand was so soft that thing was just shooting sand every where. Big Ds and Dragons bikes are running surpurb. I am very pleased with the power they had going. I actually never got to ride my DS as Drgaons girlfriend was learning how to ride on it. All in all it was a very nice day. A very long drive, but was def. worth it to get to see how the shee was going to do..I am very pleased with the purchase of it. Still not a DS but it was fun. Oh I almost forgot. I need to put a new chain on the Shee as well. It decided to brake off on me on the way in on the last ride. Good fun..Can not wait to get back to Oregon on the coast and run it with some other bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
well I am going to start of by saying rcoop. I also would really like to see your so called bike run. Be sure to post when your in oregon. You will have a good crowd around to see that thing wrong and everyone there will be sure to post the truth as to what we see. Like Dune said there are some extremly fast four strokes in Oregon. Although I would still be looking out for Choose.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Alright Nut: Here is the scoop. It was a very hot day in Nevada. How ever. I am very pleased with the way the banshee ran. It has a lot of power. I now know better what all I need to do to it to really get it where I want it. The first thing is I am going to re-gear it a litte and get rid of the sand shark tire on it and put some haulers. The sand was so soft that thing was just shooting sand every where. Big Ds and Dragons bikes are running surpurb. I am very pleased with the power they had going. I actually never got to ride my DS as Drgaons girlfriend was learning how to ride on it. All in all it was a very nice day. A very long drive, but was def. worth it to get to see how the shee was going to do..I am very pleased with the purchase of it. Still not a DS but it was fun. Oh I almost forgot. I need to put a new chain on the Shee as well. It decided to brake off on me on the way in on the last ride. Good fun..Can not wait to get back to Oregon on the coast and run it with some other bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Fuel to run for a Day.....$200
New parts for the Yammy...???

A DS towing in the Yammy....As always PRICELESS!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

As it was with the poor tires, how many lengths did it pull the DS's by?............if you were on a Winchester sized hill?..........or will I have to wait and see for myself?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I will be ready............to either win or lose![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
As it was with the poor tires, how many lengths did it pull the DS's by?............if you were on a Winchester sized hill?..........or will I have to wait and see for myself?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I will be ready............to either win or lose![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Let's just say, for running on the hills against that thing.....I have really got to lose some weight

Old 05-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

BTW, we will be in Oregon for Memorial Weekend....MAybe Shee will be running again by then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, you Big Bores are in for it now. I found out today, that my credit card is paid off from my last improvments and I plan to max it out again. I have the bottle of Vodka and OJ ready to pay my builder (after the work is done) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My stock Bore beast is coming your way to an Oregon Dune near you....HAHAHAHAH

Ok, mainly to pick on those little YFZ's YEEEeeee Haaaawwww

Old 05-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Alright, you Big Bores are in for it now. I found out today, that my credit card is paid off from my last improvments and I plan to max it out again. I have the bottle of Vodka and OJ ready to pay my builder (after the work is done) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My stock Bore beast is coming your way to an Oregon Dune near you....HAHAHAHAH

Ok, mainly to pick on those little YFZ's YEEEeeee Haaaawwww

LOL, you dont need to spend money on the motor to go faster....all you have to do is shave some serious weight, go fast and still be reliable, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]