CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

ANNIHILATER:

I just want to say I do appreciate that remark. I am not out to scam on anyone either. You are all so much fun to talk to. I am a stay at home mom and this is my outside world contact most of the time. It is just nice to speak to someone that is all grown up.

I do love the sport even though I haven't been in it very long but it is my favorite thing to do outside of my family.

And it is nice to see the same values all over this forum that I have.

You guys all have a great day and congrats to any of you who have kids getting any kind of acheivments no matter how big or small.

Tracy and Seth

Old 06-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I just had to let everyone who cares know I just got back from my sons Kindergarten Graduation and it was great. I cried my eyes out. I am such a boob. They did a song "Angels amoung us" for a little boy that was killed by abuse that would have been in his class and they did it in sign language and if that doesn't pull at you, there is something wrong with ya. I just wanted to share my great experience. Thanks for letting me.

Gotta go get my truck now talk to ya later.

Tracy aka MG

Old 06-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

Glad it went well. My daughter grads from Kindi next Thurs.

Old 06-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I thought I had it in the bag, but I was told I would have to repeat Kiddygarten...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Maybe next year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Dragon I hope hers goes as good as my son's went. Congrats.

Nut Hey better luck next time. I hope you make it next year I will be routin for ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Ron, I got a logo put up in my pics for your new race team..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will have them taking up room in my garage at DS Day's.....

Tom

Old 06-04-2006, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Ron, I got a logo put up in my pics for your new race team..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will have them taking up room in my garage at DS Day's.....

Tom
Tom,

I love it! PM me your address and I will send you a check to cover the cost.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will wear them all weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 06-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Pro Rider

Ron,
That is just the logo for the front.......the back is going to be an early morning shoot at Dumont....with the help of some people with blinged out drag bikes....and some people willing to run the hill I should have the back finished before DS Day's.....even if I don't have the shot....I will put something together...no need to send me any funds.....I will bring them if you are happy you can buy....if not don't worry about it.....but if you like the finished product I'll have to trade a shirt for a run up the hill on your bike.....at least I will be able to see how far behind Mario 5K get's ya' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know my piped bike ran a consitant 15+ bikes behind his 720.....so that should but you about 2 behind the stock bore....LMAO J/K man......

Tom

Old 06-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Ron,
That is just the logo for the front.......the back is going to be an early morning shoot at Dumont....with the help of some people with blinged out drag bikes....and some people willing to run the hill I should have the back finished before DS Day's.....even if I don't have the shot....I will put something together...no need to send me any funds.....I will bring them if you are happy you can buy....if not don't worry about it.....but if you like the finished product I'll have to trade a shirt for a run up the hill on your bike.....at least I will be able to see how far behind Mario 5K get's ya' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know my piped bike ran a consitant 15+ bikes behind his 720.....so that should but you about 2 behind the stock bore....LMAO J/K man......

Tom
Let me see if I understand you correctly...............

You ride my bike and lose to Mario and I get a shirt. What will you give me if you smoke Mario on my bike?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

A Priceless Smile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]......................................and a beer????? LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]