CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
What did you do to the head to bump up the compression that much?
Based on precedent there are some cards you withhold from me, I am in that same position now. In the words of a great man I respect, "you will know in time". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I was allowed to mention it, I would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am always trying stuff, some works, some doesn't.

Ron

So Ron, Your trying to say that Im withholding information on you about my build or what?
Not implying that at all. The guy I quoted that I said I respected was you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That waswhat you said to me when you had a secret up your sleeve. Unfortunately on this I really am not at liberty to say. The guy who is in charge of my build has laid down a mandate until this is proven to perform in my bike.

I will say the guy who is doing my build is kind of a hardass[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No disrespect intended Scott. Just teasin' with ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im not wanting to know the specifics of your build. But Im just trying to make it very clear that there are not any secrets that Im withholding from you or anybody else. Im very open with what Im doing with the spiderbike as you can tell in the thread that has been created for this bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Its all good.

Old 06-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I've been meaning to ask you Scott has rcoop ever decided to put his money where his mouth is and drive somewhere to race you? You guys set anything up yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I've been meaning to ask you Scott has rcoop ever decided to put his money where his mouth is and drive somewhere to race you? You guys set anything up yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scott - Never got a response on this one. I think I will line up with rcoop at Dunefest.

Old 07-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott - Never got a response on this one. I think I will line up with rcoop at Dunefest.

Nope, Rcoop was called to the carpet and buckled under pressure, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess his bolt-on bike (2-stroke/4-stroke) really wasnt as fast as he first thought, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But there is one thing for sure....he got his last chance to run the Spiderbike as a bolt-on bike in Nebraska....because its about to become a full grown man, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Spiderboy is becoming a man. Oh $hit look out

Old 07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
Spiderboy is becoming a man. Oh $hit look out

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

i guess no more dune/drag bike!!!

Old 07-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kawiking
i guess no more dune/drag bike!!!

It will always be a duner.....just a little faster, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

whats up with the yfz??? any plans???