CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: rcoop
Wow ds your nuts dropped huh. You finally stopped playing and want to race for money. You might be able to get blown by your girl choose with your stories of owning the hill, but i know a green bike that shuts you up on a regular basis. So play computer HPR nuthugger or bring your bike and your wallet. And you better get Klug to tune it Randall to ride it and still come up with an excuse while your are second like your girl choose. Scott you learn how a pro tree works yet Mr. Pro Drag Racer? How many events have you won there princess? So you girls go play with Barbie, Spiderman, My Little Pony, or each other I dont care. If you want to put up money Id be happy to take your lunch money then dress you up pretty and pimp you on the nearest corner. Too bad a nice guy like Josh Klug gets associated with an idiot like *******.
Rcoop - here is the first post you ever made out to me. You made it personal and you were the first to bring up racing for money. I told you in my very first post, win or lose I will line up with you but there won't ever be any money in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How's your memory doing now? A little clearer?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DSNUT
I've been meaning to ask you Scott has rcoop ever decided to put his money where his mouth is and drive somewhere to race you? You guys set anything up yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scott - Never got a response on this one. I think I will line up with rcoop at Dunefest.

Nope, Rcoop was called to the carpet and buckled under pressure, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess his bolt-on bike (2-stroke/4-stroke) really wasnt as fast as he first thought, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But there is one thing for sure....he got his last chance to run the Spiderbike as a bolt-on bike in Nebraska....because its about to become a full grown man, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
lets refresh your memory- i think i will line up with rcoop at dunefest- thats a call out where i come from and that was my response you want to call me out put up some money big man. you want to ride the dunes and play on the hill say so this is the second chance ive given you in the open forums to get out of your call out or grab your wallet and back it up.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I've been meaning to ask you Scott has rcoop ever decided to put his money where his mouth is and drive somewhere to race you? You guys set anything up yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scott - Never got a response on this one. I think I will line up with rcoop at Dunefest.

Nope, Rcoop was called to the carpet and buckled under pressure, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess his bolt-on bike (2-stroke/4-stroke) really wasnt as fast as he first thought, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But there is one thing for sure....he got his last chance to run the Spiderbike as a bolt-on bike in Nebraska....because its about to become a full grown man, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
lets refresh your memory- i think i will line up with rcoop at dunefest- thats a call out where i come from and that was my response you want to call me out put up some money big man. you want to ride the dunes and play on the hill say so this is the second chance ive given you in the open forums to get out of your call out or grab your wallet and back it up.

Did you even read this? lol Why would the statement, "I think I will line up with rcoop at dunefest" illicit the response you gave? What is wrong with a friendly callout? I called you out a month or two before this in my first comment to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Secondly, the money where the mouth was comment was exactly right! You talked all kinds of trash and called Scott names, then wouldn't spend the money to meet him half way. That is the context. As I said in my first comment to you, no money in racing me but i will line up all the same.........win or lose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have made my point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You go ahead and finish up here and I will see you at dunefest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 08-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Range Rover

I have made my point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You go ahead and finish up here and I will see you at dunefest.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron
Nut you aren't very good at introducing me to all your forum buddies (rcoop). Since a lot of the other BS that he has said and implied, hasn't exactly panned out as rock solid truths, maybe they (he or she) might just be a young punk.......?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It would appear rcoop has flown the "coop", lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This guy is who we think he is. I am reassured by a good source. Also he is a hardcore rescue tech. That part was true.............

I am not going to race him. He can complain about me being afraid or whatever he decides to say. But I won't line up with him. If he has a cardiac arrest while racing up that hill, I will feel responsible. If he keels over from natural causes (which is likely based on what I can see), I don't want the stress of the race factored in.

No race. He can have the win by default[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wouldn't feel right about winning that race anyway.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

So just how old is rcoop?I have been following this post and from the responses rcoop has given i would not have guessed that he is too old.I am not saying that his responses are childish just that they seemed to come from someone fairly young and with the attitude of a younger person.I was looking forward to the race between DSNUT and rcoop and i was even going to bring my video camera.LOL!!!Oh well maybe someday i will meet rcoop on the dunes and see for myself who he is.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike - Check your PM's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Well Nut im going to have to say i gave you an unfair test to take. Since Desert Storm you were still crapping your pants and 9/11 your were sticking the pages of SI swimsuit issues together. Im sorry. Since we are friends though and you gave me a little advice Im going to help you out. There is always bigger, badder, faster, and people with deeper pockets out there. So you need to learn to pick your battles and not hide behind friends. See i talked to Cape this week not one word of getting down or one threat. We agreed to disagree on our view of Hpr being the top Ds builder. From what ive seen two purpose built motors for an event two DNF's. Ok its only one event. So how did Randall do on the with his flat track racing? Another hurt motor. I will say i was a little hard on Hpr i viewed them as liars about there motors and i was wrong. They just don't tell the whole truth dropping a valve is not the same as won't start So wave the flag for there headwork but dropping a valve on a motor that came straight from the builder to that event is not best builder material to me. If you are happy with your purchase of a motor that lost 3 tenths since last year congrats. There is another builder who has a bike stock frame, subframe, axle,and a-arms at 500lbs that ran 4.6 a year ago. So i will agree with you there is nothing to gain from us racing because i dont take advantage of children i thought you were a man that had the ability to back up his mouth. You can't beat me on the track, in the gym, or even balance my checkbook. So when your girl wants to supersize tell her she doesnt need to go to your work only to look me up and i'll show her what a real man is about. So you and yfzfrygirl stop playing in the managers office and get back on the floor because drive-thru is backing up. One last question for you why did MP Racing go out of business?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well since we have gone full circle and are back to men racing fast bikes. Do you still got me on your calendar choose?

Old 08-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

Well Nut im going to have to say i gave you an unfair test to take. Since Desert Storm you were still crapping your pants and 9/11 your were sticking the pages of SI swimsuit issues together. Im sorry. Since we are friends though and you gave me a little advice Im going to help you out. There is always bigger, badder, faster, and people with deeper pockets out there. So you need to learn to pick your battles and not hide behind friends. See i talked to Cape this week not one word of getting down or one threat. We agreed to disagree on our view of Hpr being the top Ds builder. From what ive seen two purpose built motors for an event two DNF's. Ok its only one event. So how did Randall do on the with his flat track racing? Another hurt motor. I will say i was a little hard on Hpr i viewed them as liars about there motors and i was wrong. They just don't tell the whole truth dropping a valve is not the same as won't start So wave the flag for there headwork but dropping a valve on a motor that came straight from the builder to that event is not best builder material to me. If you are happy with your purchase of a motor that lost 3 tenths since last year congrats. There is another builder who has a bike stock frame, subframe, axle,and a-arms at 500lbs that ran 4.6 a year ago. So i will agree with you there is nothing to gain from us racing because i dont take advantage of children i thought you were a man that had the ability to back up his mouth. You can't beat me on the track, in the gym, or even balance my checkbook. So when your girl wants to supersize tell her she doesnt need to go to your work only to look me up and i'll show her what a real man is about. So you and yfzfrygirl stop playing in the managers office and get back on the floor because drive-thru is backing up. One last question for you why did MP Racing go out of business?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well since we have gone full circle and are back to men racing fast bikes. Do you still got me on your calendar choose?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] O M G !!!!!! wow this thing has gotten REALLLLLL NASTY!!!! very entertaning.....but nasty....