CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: rcoop
Well there you go help with your entry fee Eric. Lets invite Airforceone and Ross. Who want to see the five or six of the fastest fourstrokes in the country headsup ?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Airforceone and THEBOM will be there.
Tell them we will see them in April at the big dance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] aint never seen rcoop at a big race and now he is calling out the BIG DOG................ sounds about right LOL

Old 10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

them d@m west coast guys with there overinflated egos, im telling you. if i was eric i would go just to shut him up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

its like this on every forum isnt it guys? on-dunes, planet sand and here! well i hope you all have fun and run some fast passes! wish i could be there to watch.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I hope Jeff can put the smack down on the YFZ on steroids.
Dont worry about Jeff. He can hold his own. Im sure he can run faster than your 4.71. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
We know that Jeff can put down consistent 4.2's with a little 830 on NOS in a light rigid, hell thats only 2 tenths slower than our mighty stockbore did in a similar setup?

I am rooting for him! I hate to see a YFZ bring home the bacon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Sell some more of your stuff and you can have your shot at me too. 2 grand best 2 out of 3 when ever your ready Glenn.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

I hope Jeff can put the smack down on the YFZ on steroids.
Dont worry about Jeff. He can hold his own. Im sure he can run faster than your 4.71. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
We know that Jeff can put down consistent 4.2's with a little 830 on NOS in a light rigid, hell thats only 2 tenths slower than our mighty stockbore did in a similar setup?

I am rooting for him! I hate to see a YFZ bring home the bacon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
well, as far as i have been told the little 830 is still on the "dune" bike. i believe the 760 is on chassis.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sell some more of your stuff and you can have your shot at me too. 2 grand best 2 out of 3 when ever your ready Glenn.
C'mon now rcoop, I just got off the phone with you and I am optimistic your bike will lay some impressive times but don't you think you should lay down the times first so everyone knows you can run before you run your mouth? Since you haven't run that setup on NOS yet, get your times down so your @SS can cash the checks you are writing right now, then bring on the smack talk.

Good Luck!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider

alright i got scolded for poking fun at rcoop and hpr, i will heed my warning and see yall in the morning.2more weeks and the nuts are all finished

Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO! Does that mean I am finally getting banned in two weeks? lol

Old 10-11-2006, 09:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats what Im talking about!!!!!!! I want some of that !!! LOL Dont think you want what I got in the works tho but we will see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good luck in coon azz country