CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Thats what I'm talking about forget planet sand. I built this thing for some heads up match racing with you and Eric. I want some so get that engine together.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I always used to laugh at my good buddy, AZ because he would blow the big races then post about his scorching successes at some off the wall hill race at the 339th or something like that and then call Sandbomber out. LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rcoop - I would like to see you setup your hill bike to run against Glenn at 4sw's. Why not line up with him there? The other funny thing is you are willing to drive all the way to the clash of the titans, yet you don't want to go to planet sand?

Old 10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Thats what I'm talking about forget planet sand. I built this thing for some heads up match racing with you and Eric. I want some so get that engine together.
You start hanging out at the big races and you will have plenty chances to GET U SUM!!!!

Old 10-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I always used to laugh at my good buddy, AZ because he would blow the big races then post about his scorching successes at some off the wall hill race at the 339th or something like that and then call Sandbomber out. LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rcoop - I would like to see you setup your hill bike to run against Glenn at 4sw's. Why not line up with him there? The other funny thing is you are willing to drive all the way to the clash of the titans, yet you don't want to go to planet sand?
Got businesses to run, kids to raise, and chasing Glenn across the country to race him is silly since he lives in the next state.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

i dont know robert do i smell something , excuses ,excuses excuses. ive chased bomber from glamis to pismo and to oregon, i know im not ready for some yet. glenn is still the man

Old 10-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

My hill bike doesn't fit OEM class rules and as I saw last year Glenn and his team were not taking any headsup challenges. So that sounds like I'd be going there and not have a race. Hmmmm like Dunefest ? It's that first time bad on you. Second time bad on me thing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2big I think I put out $2000 excuses.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'll see you when you get that bike together Glenn. I know you will be game for some fun.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[quote]
I always used to laugh at my good buddy, AZ because he would blow the big races

I got something for you too blow.........And two bad races is nothing im sure i will lose others but im sure that beats your record O-wins 1-loss And nut boy my worst day still layed out a better day than yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And 2b2fast. Glen is not fast he can't even wipe himself frast enough to keep it from drying thus the smell he was catching the other night. He owns a fast team bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZSAND
I always used to laugh at my good buddy, AZ because he would blow the big races

I got something for you too blow.........And two bad races is nothing im sure i will lose others but im sure that beats your record O-wins 1-loss And nut boy my worst day still layed out a better day than yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And 2b2fast. Glen is not fast he can't even wipe himself frast enough to keep it from drying thus the smell he was catching the other night. He owns a fast team bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Got that right!!! I am a team player!!! AZ YOU cant handle the truth!!! Thanks 2big

Old 10-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then my next question for you is ARE YOU THE PITCHER OR THE CATCHER.......since were useing war movie Quote's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]