CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Fatholly, Your just in time my friend. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show....its gonna be a long ride through this wilderness land, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But just remember, he is the one who started this war, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Like I said before...its not easy being me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Rcoop- Im calling you out to ds days... Can you make it?

Old 07-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Rcoop- Im calling you out to ds days... Can you make it?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

rcoop...I got $500.00 saying my little tiny rappy will take you....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And i got $1000.00 Saying that Choose will HALF TRACK YOU...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
wow im impressed with the huge vocabulary on this thread, it does not matter if your straight out of the trailor or play with dolls or even play with yourselve run your bike not your mouth quote from odp team no mercy, just a poor small farm boy from the west coast that is willing to put up some money, what do you want 500 or is that more than you get for an allowance. whatever happened to your bike is faster so lets just hang out and talk or have a drink? everyone likes compitition but when it stoops to the level of name calling that just childish. but who am i to say. guys dont let anyone get my parking stall in the trailor park.
There is some good counsel in this. I used to live in a trailer park. Now I live on the other side of the tracks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Hey Choose it looks like you got another "you know who" on your hands (sorry guys inside joke between me and Scott)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Let me guess, this dude has got to be around the age of 20, or 21, and he probably thinks he's a "GANSTA" too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. It seems to me you can find his type anywhere. Dime a dozen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Hey Choose it looks like you got another "you know who" on your hands (sorry guys inside joke between me and Scott)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Let me guess, this dude has got to be around the age of 20, or 21, and he probably thinks he's a "GANSTA" too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. It seems to me you can find his type anywhere. Dime a dozen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, just another poodle standing inside the house wagging its tail just dying to come out onto the porch...much less out into the yard to play with the big dogs, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ......POOR GUY, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Scott you going to texarana to the redriver drags this weekend? were not going to make it this time..Were going down into texas to get austins rappy dyno done.. Jose is going to meet us down there.. And i thinks ronnie is going to the dyno too....So we gets to pick on old dollarbillz all day....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Hey Scott you going to texarana to the redriver drags this weekend? were not going to make it this time..Were going down into texas to get austins rappy dyno done.. Jose is going to meet us down there.. And i thinks ronnie is going to the dyno too....So we gets to pick on old dollarbillz all day....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nah, Im not gonna make it this weekend. Im hoping to be there on the 29th....with another surprise, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Oh man, I forgot about your "Poor Guy" coment. That still cracks me up.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]