CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Oh man, I forgot about your "Poor Guy" coment. That still cracks me up.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Nah, Im not gonna make it this weekend. Im hoping to be there on the 29th....with another surprise,
Oh man..What the He!! you got now..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well just have to load up the trailor park and be there on the 29th..and see whats you gots..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Nah, Im not gonna make it this weekend. Im hoping to be there on the 29th....with another surprise,
Oh man..What the He!! you got now..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well just have to load up the trailor park and be there on the 29th..and see whats you gots..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh, it aint nothing much.....just worth a couple bikes...thats all, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, it aint nothing much.....just worth a couple bikes...thats all,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Well i quess rcoop is at a lose for words...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well i quess rcoop is at a lose for words...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Momma probaby passed by the computer last night and couldnt help but notice his foul language he was using and now he's punished, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Momma probaby passed by the computer last night and couldnt help but notice his foul language he was using and now he's punished,
LMFAO...damn scott you made me spit pepsi all over my computer when i seen that...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Momma probaby passed by the computer last night and couldnt help but notice his foul language he was using and now he's punished,
LMFAO...damn scott you made me spit pepsi all over my computer when i seen that...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah man, these kids now days are something else. I dont know what the world is coming to when parents let their kids go crazy on the internet.....especially on an atv forum where men are brought to their knees, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah man, these kids now days are something else. I dont know what the world is coming to when parents let their kids go crazy on the internet.....especially on an atv forum where men are brought to their knees, ......

Yep...I would let my boys on here...But i dont want them showing there daddy up...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And my oldest one is 8 and im teaching him on the old warrior how to do it in 300 foot...It wont be long and my rappy MITE have a 80lbs pilot....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, I can just picture Rcoop right now. Sitting there at the computer desk with his eyes big as golf ***** anticipating another reply last night when he had the boys going. His mom walked by, smacked him on the back of his head and told him to get to his room and dont come back out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]