CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
To answer the question for NUT, there seems to be more action at the hill at Box Car, than at Winchester on the big weekends. Whats this I'm reading here, Nut is expecting to get his a$s handed to him by a Crash's shee.....? Thats a true sign of a good loser......ahh there was a thread dedicated to just that subject matter.
That match with the Shee should be good....I want to see that deal...

Old 05-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: Crash20
He best be scared. He might be eating sand. But don't worry nut. There will be no guy sitting on the back of my maching. Maybe a cute blonde haired girl, BUT NO DUDE WITHOUT HIS SHIRT.....
Hey now, your 5 year old niece does not count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
No she would be on the front of the bike. But she is pretty Darn cute if I do say so.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, what a lucky girl... She gets her mothers body, and her daddy's good looks....What a killer combo.....Yep, a killer combo....She will be the death of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For those of you that have not met our group, I feel sorry for the first guy that ever comes to pick my little girl up for a date. Uncle Crash, Grandpa Big D, and Daddy Dragon are nothing short of intimidating [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, what a lucky girl... She gets her mothers body, and her daddy's good looks....What a killer combo.....Yep, a killer combo....She will be the death of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For those of you that have not met our group, I feel sorry for the first guy that ever comes to pick my little girl up for a date. Uncle Crash, Grandpa Big D, and Daddy Dragon are nothing short of intimidating [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dude I have to say that is about the funniest thing I have every read. But the sad part is it is very true. Not the group you really want to mess with. That almost sounds like something the grandpa on Grumpy Old Men woujld say.LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
To answer the question for NUT, there seems to be more action at the hill at Box Car, than at Winchester on the big weekends. Whats this I'm reading here, Nut is expecting to get his a$s handed to him by a Crash's shee.....? Thats a true sign of a good loser......ahh there was a thread dedicated to just that subject matter.
So you both going to be out and about that weekend???

Old 05-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

All I have to say is if she has her daddy's good looks, you probably won't even have to worry about the dating issue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Somehow I don't think that is the case though. I bet she is a doll.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

You are very right she is a doll...We are def. going to have our hands full as she gets older. She is uncle crash's little princess though. So, if you have seen Bad Boys II then that is what uncle crash is going to be like to the first guy that comes to the door to take her out..He better look out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..So as Dragon said are both Nut and Fry gonna be out for memorial? Let us know..It would be fun to ride with you guys again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

Me and my little ole stock bore will be in Florence Memorial weekend.I may even have my new +4" swingarm by then so i can actually launch this thing out of the hole.I might bring the 690 out for the weekend for some fun also.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Me and my little ole stock bore will be in Florence Memorial weekend.I may even have my new +4" swingarm by then so i can actually launch this thing out of the hole.I might bring the 690 out for the weekend for some fun also.
That would be fun, I would like to run my little ol stock bore against yours....It should be good...

Old 05-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
That would be fun, I would like to run my little ol stock bore against yours....It should be good...
Can I play to with my little ol stock bore????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!