CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: Crash20
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Me and my little ole stock bore will be in Florence Memorial weekend.I may even have my new +4" swingarm by then so i can actually launch this thing out of the hole.I might bring the 690 out for the weekend for some fun also.
That would be fun, I would like to run my little ol stock bore against yours....It should be good...
Can I play to with my little ol stock bore????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sure, we just have to add about 200 more pounds to the back to make for a fair race [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, due to some little problems, we are not riding the third weekend of the month this month. However we will be up there Sat, Sun, and Monday for some good riding. Who else going to come out to play that weekend??? I should be needing to break in and really try out a nicely improved Dragon Ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Break in will be long before Memorial day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The dragon bike will be ready and willing for battle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dont forget to bring your dues to the Scattershop, Brent. I got ice!

Old 05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Alright, due to some little problems, we are not riding the third weekend of the month this month. However we will be up there Sat, Sun, and Monday for some good riding. Who else going to come out to play that weekend??? I should be needing to break in and really try out a nicely improved Dragon Ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Break in will be long before Memorial day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The dragon bike will be ready and willing for battle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dont forget to bring your dues to the Scattershop, Brent. I got ice!
Scatter he will bring plenty for ya..Wish I could come up but oh well I will be there the following weekend. Good to hear from ya...Love the flag..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

I was hoping you would show up Crash. To bad you gotta work. Hopefully be done early Saturday and get a Christmas valley ride in to break the dragon in.

Old 05-16-2006, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yea baby, I am getting excitd about this whole thing. Can't wait to put her together and rev her out. Payment will be brought with me, just not sure if it should be by the litter, or gallon..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Dragon-We can run our quads if you like.We will be at south jetty hill,old comp hill or the new comp hill at Florence depending on where the action is.So what have you done to your (stock bore)?I have listed my mods before but i will mention them again.HPR 11.5:1 piston,HR3 cams,head porting,ported intake,Big Gun CDI,ODP disced end cap,K&N,LECTRON 46 HV,15 tooth sprocket,9 paddle extremes(22-11-10).I may still be on my stock swingarm so the starts could be a little hairy but i will hammer it regardless.

Old 05-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have a couple minor improvements in the works, don't know if they will be done in time for Memorial weekend though.

I will be curious to see how your DS stacks up to mine, Mike. Your Raptor wasen't far off my DS with Tony on it. If your DS is starting to pull the raptor, you and I will be a good race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............unless my minor improvements give me an extra edge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope you get your swingarm in time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Ron.Between your somewhat lightened DS and my probably 50 lbs more body weight than you i think i know what the outcome will be but i will give it all i have.Just more break in time and the 15 tooth sprocket change made a big difference for me.As i said without the swingarm it will be tough to launch real hard.I tried some 2nd gear full power launches this last weekend and i got a real good look at the sky a few times.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats good! Your DS felt really good on the hill. I am not calling you out, I am calling out Crash on the banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is where the race for me is. It has to be on South Jetty hill. The whoops are not bad at all anymore. It is a good hill right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I want me some[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]lol

Old 05-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Ron.I will get into that race as well to see how my Baja does against another banshee.I ran a few pretty fast banshees this last weekend at the South Jetty hill and i was surprised to take them out.Picking the right line at the SJH is very important since the whoops can vary a lot side to side on that hill.So am i mistaken in thinking that Dragons DS is getting built up or is it his Banshee?

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!