CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Well Brent hasen't said anything to me but it sounds like he is putting a higher compression piston in. It will add torque and power as well as rev acceleration. That is a very good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I could be wrong though...................

Old 05-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Well Brent hasen't said anything to me but it sounds like he is putting a higher compression piston in. It will add torque and power as well as rev acceleration. That is a very good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I could be wrong though...................
Hehehehe, Ya you could be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Keith![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I didn't read back through this. Are you coming on the ride in two weeks?

Ron

Old 05-16-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Unfortunatley Im not we had made prior plans to go to Christmas valley with a bunch of local guys here. I wish we were going to the coast! Gonna be hot in the valley for sure. If all goes as planned dragon should show some really good gains. Were gonna get'er done friday night and take out on Sat for some break in and tuning. Hopefully put a few notches on the bars while were at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is there a race hill in the valley?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Dragon-We can run our quads if you like.We will be at south jetty hill,old comp hill or the new comp hill at Florence depending on where the action is.So what have you done to your (stock bore)?I have listed my mods before but i will mention them again.HPR 11.5:1 piston,HR3 cams,head porting,ported intake,Big Gun CDI,ODP disced end cap,K&N,LECTRON 46 HV,15 tooth sprocket,9 paddle extremes(22-11-10).I may still be on my stock swingarm so the starts could be a little hairy but i will hammer it regardless.
Well, let me thing. We have the HMF, the Vortex CDI, 22-11-10 8 paddle extreme haulers on Black Lable, 15/42 gearing...............and.............upgrading to an 11.5-1 Piston, and a ported head. Still on the stock carbs and cams, but all things in time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Unfortunatley Im not we had made prior plans to go to Christmas valley with a bunch of local guys here. I wish we were going to the coast! Gonna be hot in the valley for sure. If all goes as planned dragon should show some really good gains. Were gonna get'er done friday night and take out on Sat for some break in and tuning. Hopefully put a few notches on the bars while were at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Based on our conversation the other day, I was afraid you would say that. I cannot believe you would pass up coastal riding for the valley. Oh well, guess that is the way it goes...

We are going to break the new girl in, and have some serious fun.......Let's Get 'er done

Old 05-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Thats good! Your DS felt really good on the hill. I am not calling you out, I am calling out Crash on the banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is where the race for me is. It has to be on South Jetty hill. The whoops are not bad at all anymore. It is a good hill right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I want me some[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]lol
Boy I tell ya. You buy a yamaha and everyone wants to call you out like they got something to prove.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k I will def. give ya a run. It is only a little ol stock shee though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..Really looking forward to Mermorial Weekend. Should be some good fun. Looking forward to see how Dragons moods work out. Hopefully they will give him some nice power. Big D has something up his sleeve for his DS as well. He should notice a nice gain as well. There will def be some good runs up the hill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It should be really interesting to say the least.p)

Scatter: I am sorry to hear that you are not gonna be around for Memorial. It would have been a good time. Oh Well there will be next time and you will have some fun out in the valley. Or you know you could have all of your buddies load up and come over to the coast for the West Coast Bombs Party.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It'll be good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
Thats good! Your DS felt really good on the hill. I am not calling you out, I am calling out Crash on the banshee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That is where the race for me is. It has to be on South Jetty hill. The whoops are not bad at all anymore. It is a good hill right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I want me some[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]lol
Boy I tell ya. You buy a yamaha and everyone wants to call you out like they got something to prove.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k I will def. give ya a run. It is only a little ol stock shee though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..Really looking forward to Mermorial Weekend. Should be some good fun. Looking forward to see how Dragons moods work out. Hopefully they will give him some nice power. Big D has something up his sleeve for his DS as well. He should notice a nice gain as well. There will def be some good runs up the hill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It should be really interesting to say the least.p)

Scatter: I am sorry to hear that you are not gonna be around for Memorial. It would have been a good time. Oh Well there will be next time and you will have some fun out in the valley. Or you know you could have all of your buddies load up and come over to the coast for the West Coast Bombs Party.lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It'll be good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No matter the outcome of the first pass, I can promise you will beat him on the second.....hahahaha

Old 05-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Range Rover

OK, since NUT's bomb is picking on Crash's yammy, I'll take on dunetilludie's bomb.........j/k...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!