CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: cynick
No you both seem to get along ok. I have 2boys that act just like you guys only mine are 3 and 6.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am just givin you crap you guys take it so well it is so much fun. I will let you guys get back to your Oregon weekend trip wish I could go. I hope you guys have fun and be safe. My hubby has to work so I will be home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that sucks. You guys just think of me at home sad since I am not doing nothing and you guys are having fun. BOO HOO. Ok I will stop feeling sorry for myself, really you guys have fun and be safe. By the way I can't believe nothing from Dragon what the heck did you give up.
Me give up, that just don't happen. Just have not been around my computer today. As for the boo hoo, I feel sorry for you not. You are going to be in St A's in July, Oregon in Aug, and Utah for DS Days. Not feeling sorry for ya, nope nope nope... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey you forgot next month I am going to Little Sahara again my second trip there this year. But I am not doing nothing this month. Just some Dirt riding which to me isn't nearly as fun as the sand. But o well. You can come I invite anyone who wants to come to come it is sooo much fun.

Old 05-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
OK, I must admit that I've contributed to this digression of subject matter, NUTS like family, so I would like to see him still have the compacity to have kids....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] On with the racing and the search for a proper name for Dragon's shee. If the shee roosts DSNUT's this weekend, I guees we could call it the "beaver eater", oops, there we go again with the digression of subject matter, what was I thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Seriously this weekend is shaping up to be a fun weekend!

Alright, Alright! Where did this Beaver nonsense come from?!? My avitar is a squirrel, not a beaver![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What is really disturbing is how few of you can actually tell the difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That has probably been awkward on occasion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
hmmmmm, where did NUT go, ya'll heard him say he is scrared of squirrels. Must be tweaking on things in the garage..... All I got to say is unless them cast iron pipes on the squirrel are mighty stout, it has a days work ahead of it to get lunch, lets only hope its to early in the season for the squirrel to go into hybernation.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I predict a malnourished squirrel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And BTW Fryguy, my avitar is a Beaver! Not a squirrel![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol
OK this is a quote from you. It does look like a beaver but if it is a squirrel than ok. I can tell the difference between real beaver and squirrels just not the cartoon. Are you just trying to confuse us all or what. If you are scared of squirrels why do you have one as your avatar? Are you trying to start something here? Bring it on I will take ya.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: DSNUT
hmmmmm, where did NUT go, ya'll heard him say he is scrared of squirrels. Must be tweaking on things in the garage..... All I got to say is unless them cast iron pipes on the squirrel are mighty stout, it has a days work ahead of it to get lunch, lets only hope its to early in the season for the squirrel to go into hybernation.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I predict a malnourished squirrel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And BTW Fryguy, my avitar is a Beaver! Not a squirrel![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol
OK this is a quote from you. It does look like a beaver but if it is a squirrel than ok. I can tell the difference between real beaver and squirrels just not the cartoon. Are you just trying to confuse us all or what. If you are scared of squirrels why do you have one as your avatar? Are you trying to start something here? Bring it on I will take ya.
ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 01:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hate to ruin all the fun on DSNUT, but I have a question about noise in the Oregon Dunes. I've heard that all bikes need to be under 98db, is this true? How does everyone get their bikes to run worth a s::t with quiet cores or do y'all just run without them?

Old 05-25-2006, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

cynick.Actually technically we are supposed to be under 93 decibels but anything under 97 or so will not be too much of a problem.I am using the ODP disced end cap and right now i am probably just under 100 decibels with 14 discs but i do have the ability to take it down to as few as 7 to get me very close to legal.My Baja runs quite well with a quieter pipe but of course it does have some internal mods that really make the difference for me.

Old 05-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider

Squirrels, Nuts, Good thing the Scatter bike is an omnivour. It eats everything.................. except brussel sprouts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 02:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Squirrels, Nuts, Good thing the Scatter bike is an omnivour. It eats everything.................. except brussel sprouts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

I need to remember to bring some barbacue sauce goes good with squirrel. And I like nuts roosted......Im mean roasted. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!