CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

O brussel sprouts are good, Try it you'll like it. I am glad neither of ours have names I am afraid of what you guys would say. But since they are pretty close to stock I guess they don't need names yet. You guys have fun.

Old 05-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

Cynick is a hard one to make fun of, Im workin on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well be nice cause those are my boys, Cy and Nick, you better be nice or I will have to hurt ya. LOL

Old 05-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
I need to remember to bring some barbacue sauce goes good with squirrel. And I like nuts roosted......Im mean roasted. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Well I am sure we can get some nice flames going for a lillt barbaque Roast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Well be nice cause those are my boys, Cy and Nick, you better be nice or I will have to hurt ya. LOL
Well I don't think it would be very nice of us to be mean to that particular name, but..............I am thinking you could be nick named (Going from Top Gun) "Mother Goose"

Old 05-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That would be ok for me I guess but my husband probably won't like it to much if he gets called that. So I guess we will have to have seperate ones. He is the one who tried to ruin the fun with a serious question. Anyone know how we can quiet our bikes down with out loosing to much power.

Old 05-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Well I can cure the serious question. Run them until you get caught, play dumb, switch out for the day, and then put the loud one back on.........Shhhh I did not say any of that.....

Ok, and you all have got to stop sharing your screen name. We gotta know who er are talking to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Mr. and Mrs. CyNick, I get real confused as to who is speaking between the two of you... so to alleviate this situation I have devised an easy to use system where on even days of an odd month Mr. CyNick will end all posts with 0010. On the odd days of an odd month you should end your posts in 0100. Odd days of an even month you should end all posts in 1000, and even days of an even month you can end with 0001. Now Mrs. CyNick should take these ending signitures and invert them so that even days of an odd month are ended with 0010, odd days of an odd month are 0100, odd day on an even month 0001, and even day on an even month is 1000. With this system in place we can all easily figure out which one of the two of you is posting... it should reduce the confusion.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LMAO

And yes I have way too much free time at work.LOL

Old 05-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

So far I have had no trouble discerning which cynick I have been reading. You probably can tell by my responses who I think I am dealing with, lol.

I am a terrible female chauvenist. I will always show them the utmost respect, not because I am scared of them, but because I fear them and that has more to do with respect and courtesy than anything else.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Other men? That is different. I have no built in tendency to protect them, I have a built in tendency to compete with them...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Want proof of what I am talking about? You watch and see what happens if anyone comes on here and dishonors Mrs. Cynick. There would be a pack of us, including Mr. Cynick jumping on them like there is no tomorrow. If someone comes on and disrespects Mr. Cynick, most of us will probably just let him defend himself just to see how he handles it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyone notice how we are talking about Memorial weekend on the "Outside" thread and we are taking it Outside on the "Memorial weekend" thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Rules?! I don't need no stinking rules![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

I can't stay on topic, even when I am suppossed to be off topic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!