CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Ok I am really confused now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] How about I jus put MG on the end when it is me since you dragon is calling me Mother Goose. I know I am not old enough to be a mom to you guys but I will do my best. MG

Old 05-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Ok I am really confused now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] How about I jus put MG on the end when it is me since you dragon is calling me Mother Goose. I know I am not old enough to be a mom to you guys but I will do my best. MG
I disagree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think you should keep them guessing. The bottom line will be, if they aren't sure, your husband will get less crap thrown his direction[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol

My wife has threatened to come on here as DSNUT to formally apologize to everyone for having to put up with me and to tell you all she knows what you are going through! LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She is the antithesis of me. She is sweet and kind and likes everyone she ever met and I have never heard her utter a bad thought about anyone............even about people who have treated her poorly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............of course it all works out though because I am around to be "cold hearted" when it is necessary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...........like, "no you can't have your garage sale in our garage. You have to sell your own stuff!"...........or............"if you bring your dog over to my yard just to take a crap one more time...................!!!"

My lovely wife would go around the neighborhood with flyers inviting people to bring their dogs over to our yard so their yards could stay nice and clean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

See? We are all necessary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(MG works for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Old 05-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well I do appreciate that DSNut. But really it is usually me doing the smack talk and not my hubby he leaves that to me since I can do it better than him. So you better stick up for me always. No I am pretty good at sticking up for myself and I don't take things to personal. If I do you will all know when I am p!ssed. Anyway you guys are a kick and I really can't wait to meet ya all. MG

Old 05-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Range Rover

My opolgies to Mrs Cynick for contributing to some off color joking in regards to DSNUT's avitar..... it took me a while to figure out that it was a Mrs. Cynick and not my assumption of a Mr Cynick. I try to keep things as on color as possible in the presence of the better halves.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mrs Cynick its good to have you on board, women tend to not attack others ideas and opinions quite as fast, and thus far you have proved this......MG, what makes you think Crash and Dragon aren't "really" young at heart enought for you to be their MG....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

MG, don't forget signing with 0100, 0001, 1000, and 0010, just so none of us like myself make assumptions and make an a$s out of ourselfs in front of the better halves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

MG will still confuse me a little since Dragon's nickname is MF[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am hoping he will forget I said that by July when we meet up again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

At mind I would say they probably are my kid's age [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Probably at heart also. You guys really don't have to be careful not to offend me if you new who my dad was you would understand. I can take it like a man. If I dish it out I expect to get it in return. DSNut are you and your family going to go to DS Days? By the way my husband is the more easy going one. I tend to let things muster until they explode than watch out. MG

O I almost forgot for you FatHolly 0001,0100,0010, or what ever it is the Mrs. I tried

Old 05-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

That is Right Nut, Mister Freak!!!!! Don't you forget it either....

As for age of mind and heart, well some day I hope to make double digits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What is worse, is Crash is 6 years behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well I guess since I have been married for 11yrs I could be your MG in heart and mind. LOL and again Be nice to your brother. MG

Old 05-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Well I guess since I have been married for 11yrs I could be your MG in heart and mind. LOL and again Be nice to your brother. MG
I was married for 4 years, and went through a major regression

Old 05-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
That is Right Nut, Mister Freak!!!!! Don't you forget it either....

As for age of mind and heart, well some day I hope to make double digits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What is worse, is Crash is 6 years behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I am just hoping my IQ gets into double digits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maturity that high isn't even on my radar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!