CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Well the Banshee has a aftermarket bumper, a new chain and gearing, should have the stickers removed, some 22" sand stars on it, what looks like a cast iron pipe on it....a few things like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW, these new pegs and seat cover I am going to add to my beast are really going to make her move [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Those cast iron pipes don't include a 4ml stroker, and some agressive porting do they? Sounds like you might be being modest about the motor descriptions.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Anything to keep NUT from getting a good night sleep.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Who me??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You guys crack me up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Hey Nut. Dont get to cracked up you might fall apart!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

I couldnt resist that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 02:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20
Hey Nut. Dont get to cracked up you might fall apart!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

I couldnt resist that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nut cracking![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I walked into that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What tires are you runing on that Banshee?

Old 05-22-2006, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Currently 22" sand stars..but I am looking for something diff..those things suck. Thinking about running the edges on it..

Old 05-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just make sure you go with 8" wheels and 22" tires so you have good hook up out of the hole............once you fab an appropriate swingarm, you will be able to launch like there is no tomorrow! Edges are nice but they don't hook up near as well as straight paddles do, they are great for trailing and sharp manuevers though...............

So ya went over on your head, huh? You be careful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't want you carrying a box of Kleanex around for the rest of your life just to keep your perminant drool under control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Just make sure you go with 8" wheels and 22" tires so you have good hook up out of the hole............once you fab an appropriate swingarm, you will be able to launch like there is no tomorrow! Edges are nice but they don't hook up near as well as straight paddles do, they are great for trailing and sharp manuevers though...............

So ya went over on your head, huh? You be careful[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't want you carrying a box of Kleanex around for the rest of your life just to keep your perminant drool under control[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ROFLMAO..

Old 05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

More my back then on my head, but very funny....I guess that is what happens when you go from a slow black beast, to a very very fast 2 smoker...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

More my back then on my head, but very funny....I guess that is what happens when you go from a slow black beast, to a very very fast 2 smoker...lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Slow Black Beast??? Just wait till you try and take on the Dragon Ride this next weekend!!!

The Dragon Ride needs an official name. Any Ideas out there???

Old 05-22-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

Slow Black Beast??? Just wait till you try and take on the Dragon Ride this next weekend!!!

The Dragon Ride needs an official name. Any Ideas out there???
Whos scared of the big black dragon beast???? Not ME HAHAHA......rotflmao...You just bring Elliot out to the track and see what he can do aginst me.....sorry bro but had to do it.....lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!