CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Originally posted by: cynick
If you guys look the way you act than I would say your all kinda funny looking!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I am just kidden around boys.
I just want to put a face and a real name with the rest of it. And again Dragon am I gonna have to send you to your room. I guess I will have to send him back to Kindergarten so he can learn how to be nice to others.lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now I guess I really have it commin.
MG
Face with a name ehhhh? Can't miss me, not to many 6'4" african americans riding little YFZ's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Uh, Tony? You transposed the 6 and the 4.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Range Rover

I am only 5'9" and I feel really tall on a YFZ so how do you do it. If I were you I would get a DS that would be a smart move. JMO. LOL.
Actually truth be told, I'm lazy, and I can one handedly get the YFZ unstuck, not so with a 475lbs DS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] might have to break a sweat.

Old 05-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DSNUT
If you guys look the way you act than I would say your all kinda funny looking!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I am just kidden around boys.
I just want to put a face and a real name with the rest of it. And again Dragon am I gonna have to send you to your room. I guess I will have to send him back to Kindergarten so he can learn how to be nice to others.lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now I guess I really have it commin.
MG
Face with a name ehhhh? Can't miss me, not to many 6'4" african americans riding little YFZ's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Uh, Tony? You transposed the 6 and the 4.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hey NUT, not nice to imply that I'm 4' tall, @ 225lbs, that would make me wider than I'm tall
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OK Nut I am gonna tell your wife. I am not a sissy girl I can handle the DS with the best of them. If I get stuck I can get it out. But I am not huge. Just like to be able to handle anything I ride but I don't have the DS that is my hubbies I have the next heaviest the Predator I like it to. I don't want to here any crap about my Preddy either. I like it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am only 5'9" and I feel really tall on a YFZ so how do you do it. If I were you I would get a DS that would be a smart move. JMO. LOL.
Actually truth be told, I'm lazy, and I can one handedly get the YFZ unstuck, not so with a 475lbs DS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] might have to break a sweat.
That bothered me at first, then it dawned on me one day to simply stop getting stuck. That solved the problem completely![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Couldn't see the dunes for the sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

MG

YFZ Guy, I may have the mentality of a 6 year old, however you have the physical stature of one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey NUT, not nice to imply that I'm 4' tall, @ 225lbs, that would make me wider than I'm tall
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK Nut I am gonna tell your wife. I am not a sissy girl I can handle the DS with the best of them. If I get stuck I can get it out. But I am not huge. Just like to be able to handle anything I ride but I don't have the DS that is my hubbies I have the next heaviest the Predator I like it to. I don't want to here any crap about my Preddy either. I like it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Preddy's are for girls.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OK NOW YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE I AM GONNA REALLY HAVE TO HURT YA HEY DRAGON, CRASH, YFZGUY, YA'LL WANT TO HELP ME OUT HERE. Just kidden I don't know if they are for girls but I really like mine. So BE NICE.
Man I keep forgetting. MG

Old 05-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider

OK NOW YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE I AM GONNA REALLY HAVE TO HURT YA HEY DRAGON, CRASH, YFZGUY, YA'LL WANT TO HELP ME OUT HERE. Just kidden I don't know if they are for girls but I really like mine. So BE NICE.
I think she just called in the Mafia [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I think she just called in the Mafia [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
After she actually see's the three of you all together, she will know exactly what you mean.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!