CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Crash20
ok, I think I have it...Whiro, from Polynesian mythology; symbol of death and evil

The new name of the Dragon Ride is Whiro
I think Elliot fits it better...No one is going to fear it so a name like that just will not work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I think you should name it Draggin' Butt..............since it has to drag your butt everywhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Maybe we should name the Banshee squirrel........As all it does it crack nuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I told you I was afraid of squirrels![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did you know that a Nut moving at a high enough velocity can actually kill a squirrel?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bah ha ha ha ha ha, My stomach hurts................................... Kill a Squirrel!!! Iwas tryin to stay out of this but that Chit was funny!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Range Rover

Dragon, I think you are on to something here, haven't you noticed that DSNUT started using a squirrel as his "icon" about the same time as the 730 kit. DSNUT must some how be sublimetally influenced by the whole issue of squirrels and nuts. If I had to worry about a squirrel catching up to my nuts, that would send me on a never ending quest to go faster......than the squirrel.. ya'll better look out, or the squirrel might catch up to you.....OUCH.....lol

Old 05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Im still LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
Dragon, I think you are on to something here, haven't you noticed that DSNUT started using a squirrel as his "icon" about the same time as the 730 kit. DSNUT must some how be sublimetally influenced by the whole issue of squirrels and nuts. If I had to worry about a squirrel catching up to my nuts, that would send me on a never ending quest to go faster......than the squirrel.. ya'll better look out, or the squirrel might catch up to you.....OUCH.....lol
O my that would not be good better ride the DS so you won't have that problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL.

Old 05-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
O my that would not be good better ride the DS so you won't have that problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL.
Well this gets better and better. The Banshee (Squirrel) has a nice bumper with sharp teeth. Look out nut, here comes the Squirrel....Chomp....Chomp.....Chomp

Old 05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Range Rover

Well this gets better and better. The Banshee (Squirrel) has a nice bumper with sharp teeth. Look out nut, here comes the Squirrel....Chomp....Chomp.....Chomp

Sing me a high high pitch song there.....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

I thought we all decided the bumper looked like a stupid grin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
I thought we all decided the bumper looked like a stupid grin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Must be a stupid hungry grin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Range Rover

hmmmmm, where did NUT go, ya'll heard him say he is scrared of squirrels. Must be tweaking on things in the garage..... All I got to say is unless them cast iron pipes on the squirrel are mighty stout, it has a days work ahead of it to get lunch, lets only hope its to early in the season for the squirrel to go into hybernation.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain

Must be a stupid hungry grin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Man, you take the morning off and you guys go crazy. This is freakin funny. Nut best beware of the squirrel.....Its coming to the oregon dunes near you......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!