CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

ok, I think I have it...Whiro, from Polynesian mythology; symbol of death and evil

The new name of the Dragon Ride is Whiro

Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
ok, I think I have it...Whiro, from Polynesian mythology; symbol of death and evil

I think Elliot fits it better...No one is going to fear it so a name like that just will not work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Crash20

I think Elliot fits it better...No one is going to fear it so a name like that just will not work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I think you should name it Draggin' Butt..............since it has to drag your butt everywhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I think you should name it Draggin' Butt..............since it has to drag your butt everywhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now I don't care who ya are.....Thats funny.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Get'er Done!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider

He couldn't name it Elliott because it might smack him down. That is my last name. Just trying to help. HAHAHAHAHA
or maybe that would mean that if it was called that it would give alot of smack downs yeah call it Elliott.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

Alright, now that one was freaking funny. Almost spewed coffee everywhere on that one......

And Cynick you are killing me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think Elliot fits it better...No one is going to "fear" it so a name like that just will not work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I almost missed the irony of this statement................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Interesting, huh Cynick?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe we should name the Banshee squirrel........As all it does it crack nuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

O my goodness you guys are so frigin funny I just get so entertained by you all I really can't wait for DS Days it is gonna be a blast. My ribs will be hurtin I can tell.

I still like Elliott be affraid be very very affraid.lmfao[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Maybe we should name the Banshee squirrel........As all it does it crack nuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I told you I was afraid of squirrels![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did you know that a Nut moving at a high enough velocity can actually kill a squirrel?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!