CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Outlander brings out the worst from the competition

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outlander brings out the worst from the competition

That thread was getting out of hand b/c I kept being called Boy Toy and I don't appreicate that, so that's why I contacted the moderator and he shut it down. Long live the King!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Boy Toy.........waaaaaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Old 08-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raidermike67
Hey Boy Toy.........waaaaaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Your really mature!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Just trying to start something aren't you?

Disagreeing and argueing is one thing but name calling and p-ing off is another, that's why that thread needed to end and your really pushing it to call me that again, are you a little girl or something.

Oh yeah Pastor, why the hey do you try to start these stupid bash fest threads, do you like them? Obivously you do b/c you've always started stuff that turned into huge senseless bash fests, that's what this thread is for, I knew you'd post something like this, you wanted me to come in and start arguing again, you know you did.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

your really pushing it to call me that again, are you a little girl or something. >>>>>>

Nope, and I'm not a Boy Toy either......Funny, I can't get a thread pulled where a guy wished me death and/or paralysis yet you cry like a little girl because someone called you Boy Toy? Good freaking grief! Grow a set.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't just want that thread stopped b/c my good name was being put to shame, I stopped it b/c it wasn't getting anywhere and I was tired of getting replies in my email, everyone was replying to me and saying my name in their posts so I had a right for it to end.

And talk about a waste of time that was definitely a stupid idea for me to disagree with Pastor about his 800, I didn't know you Can Am owners were so brand loyal that the only way you can defend your brand or make your arguement was by name calling.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

And talk about a waste of time that was definitely a stupid idea for me to disagree with Pastor about his 800, I didn't know you Can Am owners were so brand loyal that the only way you can defend your brand or make your arguement was by name calling.
>>>>>>>>>

I'll agree that thread and this one are both pointless.

Old 08-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

Yes!!!! Finally a mature post without name calling, it's about time I was treated like a real person.

I don't enjoy arguing, so I see now that I made a mistake by helping feed a fire in that thread, and I'll try to stay far away from this brand's forum, even if I don't agree with something I see.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

I don't enjoy arguing, so I see now that I made a mistake by helping feed a fire in that thread, and I'll try to stay far away from this brand's forum, even if I don't agree with something I see.
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

It's not the brand or forum its the tone of the responses. It was how you responded initially which elicited the types of responses you were getting, it's easy for things to spiral out of control. You think it's bad here try some of the NFL forums.....

Old 08-09-2006, 12:12 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't pull it because of Toyeboy, he just brought it to our attention. I could have easily edited it and been done with it but after reading the childish banter being posted I just decided to shut it down, just like this one will be if it keeps up. It's like Romper Room in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Toyeboy
Yes!!!! Finally a mature post without name calling, it's about time I was treated like a real person.

raidermike really set the hook in you on this thread - I haven't laughed this hard in a month.

BTW, how are you going to see something you disagree with if you're far away from this forum???

ROFLMAO

Quick Reply: Outlander brings out the worst from the competition